Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. (2537 Views)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Firms Apply To Use River Niger, As Govt Completes Its Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now see your sick mother. She will die..

Your sister will die..everybody around you will die. Your father is dead already.

anago18:

bwahhaaaahaaa can I hear a big amen chinonso dike the fvckhead from uga.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^See their uncompleted house they are living in! grin grin

He said that he used andriod, check his hand and see the wooden phone the tout uses..

1 Like

Now start posting my so called family pix... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Stop denying yourself because even illugun confirmed it to me via pm but pleaded with me to stop posting it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^See the jobless short ugly dirty thing.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
@bolded grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin
Chino72: ^^^See their uncompleted house they are living in! grin grin

He said that he used andriod, check his hand and see the wooden phone the tout uses..

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eggy you have been destroyed as far as NL is concern. Learn to live with the stigma.

You have been busted and exposed. Everyone has confirmed how poverty is treating you in the rural area called oshogbo.. grin grin

Death will continue to be a visitor to your family. Say Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
That was the same poor dirty tout that claim to be using Obama's type of phone.. grin grin

OkijaAmaka: @bolded grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=15pt]Tunde howfar, i saw somebody like you at Ogba last 2 weeks, that week NL crashed...how far now[/size]

anago18:

animal yet I can feed your family for eons, and come to your shytehole by planes, why you drive hours to Lagos. is poverty and penury your motto.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=15pt]Tunde howfar, i saw somebody like you at Ogba last 2 weeks, that week NL crashed...how far now[/size]

buddahmonkey the goat, ogba is in the fct I guess so much from a fvckhead sired by a public louse.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Eggy you have been destroyed as far as NL is concern. Learn to live with the stigma.

You have been busted and exposed. Everyone has confirmed how poverty is treating you in the rural area called oshogbo.. grin grin

Death will continue to be a visitor to your family. Say Allahu Akbar!

say a dumbbell with mashed eggs for brains, your life is pathetic I'm from Oshogbo while the guy in your nonsense picture is from isheyin tell us another lie werey adugbo.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZDQ2MDQxMDZiYTJiZmNjNTAxZmVhNDhjMmNjNDEyM2UifQ%3D%3D&fref=search

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Is this place FCT? grin grin

Is this not the rural oshogbo? grin grin

anago18:

buddahmonkey the goat, ogba is in the fct I guess so much from a fvckhead sired by a public louse.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: That was the same poor dirty tout that claim to be using Obama's type of phone.. grin grin

poor soul my phone will cloth you low lifer, 4g check 4.4.2 KitKat check, 2 gig ram check, and 32 gig internal memory. shey you wan die ni ashiere.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
There is nothing you can do that will change the fact that you have been busted for good.. grin grin

You email led us to your facebook where we busted you and confirmed that your real name is Tunde Othman Abdul Salam, an extremist trained in Aregbe camp in the rural area oshogbo.. grin grin

anago18:

say a dumbbell with mashed eggs for brains, your life is pathetic I'm from Oshogbo while the guy in your nonsense picture is from isheyin tell is another lie werey adugbo.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZDQ2MDQxMDZiYTJiZmNjNTAxZmVhNDhjMmNjNDEyM2UifQ%3D%3D&fref=search

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin

Is this place FCT? grin grin

Is this not the rural oshogbo? grin grin

fvcknoid who don't know you lie for pass time. this is my Facebook page good luck if you can access it bwahhaaahhaaaaaaa...

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Your phone? Is this not you below? You can't afford to eat! grin grin

Just look at yourself and tell me if you can afford 2 square meal! grin grin grin

You look sickly like you have HIV.. grin grin

anago18:

poor soul my phone will cloth you low lifer, 4g check 4.4.2 KitKat check, 2 gig ram check, and 32 gig internal memory. shey you wan die ni ashiere.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
You have been busted and exposes. You cannot stop it. The damage control came a little bit late. grin grin grin

anago18:

fvcknoid who don't know you lie for pass time. this is my Facebook page good luck if you can access it bwahhaaahhaaaaaaa...

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: There is nothing you can do that will change the fact that you have been busted for good.. grin grin

You email led us to your facebook where we busted you and confirmed that your real name is Tunde Othman Abdul Salam, an extremist trained in Aregbe camp in the rural area oshogbo.. grin grin

idi0tic animal even after vibezz gave you my Facebook name, your agbalumo head can't still process it. you are duller than wood. and if you don't post the email address here and now you and your family have signed a lifelong covenant with pain, misery and death.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014

Busted like a thief.. grin grin

Your email gave you out! You are not smart! grin grin

If you continue to deny yourself, your mother will suffer for too long before she dies. Your sister will die. You will die in the dustbin for denying yourself.

Eggy die die die die die die....

grin grin grin grin grin

anago18:

idi0tic animal even after vibezz gave you my Facebook name, your agbalumo head can't still process it. you are duller than wood. and if you don't post the email address here and now you and your family have signed a lifelong covenant with pain, misery and death.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Your phone? Is this not you below? You can't afford to eat! grin grin

Just look at yourself and tell me if you can afford 2 square meal! grin grin grin

You look sickly like you have HIV.. grin grin

it is cursed household that can't afford to eat, I will feed your lineage and make you resign from obiano a$$ licking. shofodanu.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Oshogbo is now FCT abi, keep deceiving yourself now
[/size]

anago18:

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Just take a look at you.. grin grin

You can't even feed. You wear one shirt everyday. I pity your life. You will suffer until you die..

Die die eggy you will die in this Ramadan and muslims will use your meat for celebration.. grin grin

anago18:

it is cursed household that can't afford to eat, I will feed your lineage and make you resign from obiano a$$ licking. shofodanu.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahahahahah..

Imagine the ediot that is wasting away in oshogbo is here claiming fct.. grin grin grin grin

He even look like a terrorist, because he has that evil black mark on his forehead.. grin grin

OkijaAmaka: [size=14pt]Oshogbo is now FCT abi, keep deceiving yourself now
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eggy can you post where you are in fct? grin grin

Remember to snap that your shirt when you post.. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eggy does this background look like fct?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
He has changed his FB username to God knows whatever...i used mine to search him and the name is no longer there but the link u provided is openening grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anago18:

say a dumbbell with mashed eggs for brains, your life is pathetic I'm from Oshogbo while the guy in your nonsense picture is from isheyin tell us another lie werey adugbo.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
OkijaAmaka: He has changed his FB username to God knows whatever...i used mine to search him and the name is no longer there but the link u provided is openening grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idi0t I have to use security settings because of animal like y'all low life. Yet the one your lord is getting his pictures is accessible. Does that not tell you the fvckhead is a liar.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2014

He has been changing it from one name to another..I don't know whether he has shut it down completely..

He is busted already so there is no need to continue damage control! grin grin

Eggy everyone has seen how you are and how poverty has come to live with you, so you have to live with the stigma! grin grin

Aren't you seeing the same Tunde Salam in that link?

OkijaAmaka: He has changed his FB username to God knows whatever...i used mine to search him and the name is no longer there but the link u provided is openening grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Hahahahahahah..

Imagine the ediot that is wasting away in oshogbo is here claiming fct.. grin grin grin grin

He even look like a terrorist, because he has that evil black mark on his forehead.. grin grin

You are f00l goat this is the mail I send you. Lie to yourself all you want the curse already attached to your destiny till you say the truth.

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin

Just take a look at you.. grin grin

You can't even feed. You wear one shirt everyday. I pity your life. You will suffer until you die..

Die die eggy you will die in this Ramadan and muslims will use your meat for celebration.. grin grin

Animal give us the email address or you die asap.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin grin

He has been changing it from one name to another..I don't know whether he has shut it down completely..

He is busted already so there is no need to continue damage control! grin grin

Eggy everyone has seen how you are and how poverty has come to live with you, so you have to live with the stigma! grin grin

Aren't you seeing the same Tunde Salam in that link?

Change what Yet the fake fb page is still accessible. And if you don't say what I change my Facebook page to it shall not be well with you. We know who change from chinonso dike to Jonny dike to tychnonso dike to chino dike Wilberforce and outright closing of his wife fb and chino and chino nig limited.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
See painment... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Protest Happening At College Of Education Akwanga(live Pictures) / Islam Not The Fastest Growing Religion ....its Dying As More People Flee From It / Content Of The QR Code On Centenary 100 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.