Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Need To Redesign Our Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / We Need To Redesign Our Website (771 Views)

Our Website Design Promotionbal Offer. / Is It Time To Redesign Your Web Pages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Redesign Our Website by kayceecompany: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
We are a registered company in the business of international education. We have an existing website which we wish to redesign and add features to it. Presently, the website is not optimized for viewing across different platforms/device. It was developed using aspx and hosted by JLOGIX.

1. Most of the contents you will need are already available ie words but maybe you will need to design some graphics or retouch the old ones already on the website.
2. We wish to incorporate a new application that will search and display American schools by location, state, SAT score, Scholarship, discipline, etc. We have already compiled the schools we will use and written out every detail we need about each school.
3. We also wish to incorporate an on-line store section where we will be selling our books, branded bags, e-books and other educational materials on-line.

If you know that you are competent enough to do the job, then, send an email to kayceecompany@gmail.com including
* references to your old jobs if available.
* The technology you use (ie Php, aspx, or even CMS like wordpress, joomla etc). This is because we want to be able to be updating it ourselves weekly.
* Your detailed quotation or cost estimate. (You can request for details or explanations on phone if you need that before you can give a quote)

Then I will send you the full details, we may discuss on phone, then you will come to our Ikeja office for final negotiations/commencement if I am satisfied. Thank you.
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by aikfrank(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2014
is this space still available?

i will buil from scatch, and i will build a custom admin panel for you cos of security

i will deliver more than you expected.
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by WebclickNG: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can handle all the features. Call me on 07066999466
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by fucamboy: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Have a look on our website, we have very very very cheap prices ! www.primepublishingonline.com
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by clubmoney: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello, me and my team are ready for this job to be done , we have what it takes to execute the project.

Tell 08166529544
Email info@libertywisehost.com
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by digidragonfly: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Kay

I am the owser of the UK agency www.havemedia.co.uk

checkout some of our work

www.madfordetailing.com
www.amadora-richmond.co.uk
www.avaantis.co.uk
www.eluxemagazine.com
www.thepositive.com
www.provectusglobalresources.com
www.sitreco.com

we have extensive experience is CMS/ECOMMERCE/PHP/DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT we also have a number of clients based in Nigeria.
If you could please provide your phone number that would be great, my email is s.gupta@havemedia.co.uk

we can then discuss specifc requirements and budgets.

best wishes

Sandeep
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by write247ng(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
We can handle that for you
email us on globalngr@gmail.com
Re: We Need To Redesign Our Website by ediddy02(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
cdtweb.net can give you a professional and master touch to the design.

Try us and you'll be happy you made that decision

email us on info@cdtweb.net

or call us on 08091948592

(1) (Reply)

. / Hostgoodies; Web Hosting In Nigeria / Can U Join This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.