Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal (1723 Views)

Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / Standardchartered E-saver VS Diamond Bank HIDA / Dividend & Bonus Issue (uba, First Bank, Diamond Bank & Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Goldenboy842(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
I tried using my Diamond Visa card to verify Paypal to no avail.
Pls anyone with info shld helop tnks.
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Goldenboy842(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hey
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Goldenboy842(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ay no body?
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by 00Pro: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2014
The issue you have is that Paypal will not accept card issued on Nigerian Banks. There are only about 2-4 African countries where Paypal will allow some sort of transactions. What is it that you want to use Paypal verification for? There may be other options that could meet your need.
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Goldenboy842(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
00Pro: The issue you have is that Paypal will not accept card issued on Nigerian Banks. There are only about 2-4 African countries where Paypal will allow some sort of transactions. What is it that you want to use Paypal verification for? There may be other options that could meet your need.
buy n sell
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Jaimei: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
well if you require pre verified paypal account i might can help you
you can make purchases
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by mjay(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gtbank master card does
00Pro: The issue you have is that Paypal will not accept card issued on Nigerian Banks. There are only about 2-4 African countries where Paypal will allow some sort of transactions. What is it that you want to use Paypal verification for? There may be other options that could meet your need.

I already used it for mine.
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by didon: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes, I did just last week and it worked, on a site in the us.
Re: Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal by Tweetums(f): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
First bank works

(1) (Reply)

10% Interest On Your Savings @ Wema Bank Alat (instant Withdrawal Or Transfer). / Binance Supports Nigerian Naira (NGN) For P2P Trading / How You Can Make Easy Cash From Airdrops�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.