Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How To Make Money Online Using Adfly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Money Online Using Adfly (2810 Views)

Make 5k And Above Daily In Online Using VFL / How To Make Money Online Using Link Shorten Website / How To Make Money Online Using Shorte.st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Using Adfly by ramselly(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Do you ever want to make money online? Do you want to make money while you are sleeping? There is a lot of stuff you wanted to buy such as Laptop, Smartphone, New cloth, and the other thing but you don't have money to buy it. Today I will show you how making money online using Adfly. You can also make money while you sleep too.
What is Adfly?
Adfly is a URL shorten website that allow you to shorten your link and share it to everybody such as your friend and the other people. When people click your link you get paid.
How to earn money with Adfly?
1. Sign up an Adfly account.
2. Shorten the links with the Adfly shrink box
3. Share your shorten links to the social site such as : Facebook ,Twitter, Youtube, Instagram.....
4. Enjoy $$$$
copy d link below to learn more.
http://adfly/qBpny

When people click your links you get paid. And now you can make money while you are sleeping too.
So please kindly share this post to your friend.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Adfly by nairaman49ja: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
I conclude that you are still a learner in online money making, I will only believe your TREAD if you have payment proof. Those guys will only waist your time and you data bundle they will not pay you! If you have been paid by your claimed referal site, please forward payment proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Adfly by killmenow: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Bros I've clicked on that link but the page IS NOT opening. What cud be d issue

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Internet Download Manager With Serial Number Free Download / Acer 12hrs Battery, 8gb Ram, 256gb Ssd, 7th Gen. Core I5 2gb Nvidia Graphic SOLD / US USED ACER ASPIRE R7 LAPTOP----SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.