Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Day At Work 090714 #Interior Design (3D design pictures) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Day At Work 090714 #Interior Design (3D design pictures) (583 Views)

How To Leave A Bad Day At Work Behind? / 10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Professional Architecture/interior Design 3D Visualization Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Day At Work 090714 #Interior Design (3D design pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
i will be posting designs that i do for various clients from time to time here, their
names will obviously be cropped from the drawings for privacy
reasons. No need for people seeing their names flying round the
internet without getting permission from them.

The software i am using at the moment is Palette Cad 3D v5.1 for
interior design. One major setback (not really) about this software is
that it was programmed in German! which means that every word is
not familiar. The first three weeks of its use was stressful as i needed
to cross check what some words meant in English ( that was in
2012). I was still switching between Google Sketchup and my new
found love then. I will find time to talk about my experience with
Google Sketchup and how i stumbled on it randomly while browsing
then with my Nokia E63 (2010), mehn i miss that phone too.

I have gotten so used to the software now, you will be surprised at
how i move effortlessly from one page to another as if German is my
mother tongue. (my favourite quote in German : Alles racht sich
irgendwann)

Back to the order of the day. So this client requested for some
designs of kitchen, wardrobe and a closet all in Mahattan Cherry
laminate. Follow me as i walk you through each designs analyzing
what inspires each.

click on the link below for more designs and other blog articles.
www.designspaceltd.net/2014/07/todays-work-090714.html?m=1
Re: My Day At Work 090714 #Interior Design (3D design pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
1. masters closet

In this room, the client wants a lot of space for hanging clothes and folding as well, but a lot of emphasis was laid on the word Hanging" which i wrote down as i was taking the brief. So i designed an open door closet which also has open shoe rack cabinet (although) that was not in the brief, guess they must have omitted the shoe rack.

How can you have a successful closet without a shoe rack huh?

Re: My Day At Work 090714 #Interior Design (3D design pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
2. Wardrobe

The regular wardrobe space i had to play with, not much anyways so i just made sure everything of worth was incorporated into the space. Talking about hanging units, drawers, shoe racks 3 layers (not bad), shelves.

From the design you can see the layout, perspective and elevation.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!!! Business Development Executives @ Chogon Facilities / Finally A Dynamic Powerful Tools Suite That Pays YOU 100% In Residual Commission / Open Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.