Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati (766 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by ochejoseph(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
“Nigeria is aggressively confronting the Boko Haram
threat” in response to Karen Attiah’s misinformed July
3 op-ed, “#BringBackMyEasyDays,”.
Excerpts: “The claim that the president has a “do-
nothing” attitude toward rescuing the girls is no
different than what was written about President
Obama’s decision not to disclose his efforts to seize and
arrest the alleged ringleader of the 2012 terrorist
attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans
— until he did just that.
Mr. Jonathan won’t put the lives of these girls at risk by
publicly revealing details of the recovery operation for
the sake of satisfying his critics.
Despite Ms. Attiah’s claims to the contrary, even before
the abductions, the president was engaged in
international intelligence-sharing involving West
Africa, Europe and the United States, and he had also
launched the Counter-Terrorism Centre in Nigeria.
He has been working intensely on the very challenging
situation posed by Boko Haram since assuming office,
including declaring a state of emergency in May 2013 in
the three most affected northern states. Washington Post: My Letter to the Editor by Reuben Abati - http:///IMrbMVtrTL
Re: Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by Gclan(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thats Abati for you always looking for excuse

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by oduastates: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abati ,
Doing his best to remain a member of the putrid "fresh air " team.

2 Likes

Re: Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by Sibrah: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Unlike GEJ Obama did not go against his Party "Gentleman Agreements", so can afford to eff up the bad guys.
Re: Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by tit(f): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sibrah: Unlike GEJ Obama did not go against his Party "Gentleman Agreements", so can afford to eff up the bad guys.

so you kidnapped the girls because of gentlemen's agreement?
Re: Washington Post: My Letter To The Editor By Reuben Abati by Sibrah: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2014
tit:

so you kidnapped the girls because of gentlemen's agreement?
No.
GEJ can't go against the kidnappers or their sponsors even when "he Know the sponsor" of the Kidnappers?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Aid Terrorism In Lagos – Arewa / VIDEO: Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan Hit London With 2015 Election Campaign Hints / Fashola V Tb Joshua Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.