Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father (2295 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Looking For Father After 30years / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
T HE incestuous relationship between a father and his daughter in Ibadan has resulted in the birth of a baby boy named Samuel, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
Samuel, now one-month old, is in the custody of the Oyo State Youth Development Council, while his 36-year-old father/cum grandfather, Olaolu Adeleke, is being held at the Agodi Prisons, after being arraigned on a three-count charge.

Mr. Kehinde Akinyemi, the Principal Social Welfare Officer at the Council, told NAN on Tuesday in Ibadan, that Samuel was in good health, but needed blood transfusion.

?We are consulting with the management on the issue,? Akinyemi said. NAN gathered that Adeleke turned his 16-yearold daughter (name withheld) into his sex partner after divorcing the mother a few years ago.

Adeleke had been arraigned before Chief Magistrate A. Bolaji on charges of unlawful carnal knowledge, threat to life and intimidation and attempt to kill.

Police Prosecutor, Benjamin Akindoyin, told the court that the accused committed the offences, punishable under Sections 284 (3), 358 and 509 of the Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol. 11 Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria.

The prosecutor said that the accused committed the act between December 2007 and March 2008.

When the case came up for hearing on Tuesday, it was adjourned till October 20 because the Chief Magistrate was on her annual vacation

See how sad some pple could be?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by benincitys(f): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
God help us.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by biyibabe(f): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2008
I hope d girl is in gud health condition? sad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2008
Such Father needs to be hung, or handover to the Sharia law.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Godalone(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
He should be castrated,foolish father.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by ashleign: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2008
This is an abominable act,where is the lever?.That man needs to be hung undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by timbabng(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
ashleign:

This is an abominable act,where is the lever?.That man needs to be hung undecided

. . . .by his balls angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by osrii: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
abominationnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.shoooo
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by plappville(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2008
biyibabe:

I hope d girl is in good health condition? sad

Was she raped by her father did her dad slept with her several times yes she is 16 years but she could have been able to aviod this abominable act.

God forbid how will little Samuel feel when he will gets to know that his dad is his grand father as well. shocked

Wicked world, God have merci.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by meexteriox(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2008
The man has completely missed the vehicle to decency. An unexamined life is not worth living.
He has completely lost it, i mean, noooooooooo i'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Mgbejume: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2008
SIGN OF THE END-TIME embarassed
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by tytylayor: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
sad sad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by kunbam(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2008
my question is , what kind of counseling is the girl having,what assistance is she getting,why separate the baby from the mother.where is the mother of the 16 year during the period of pregnancy and after the birth.there are many situations like this, what are you all doing about this,because out there,before things got to this point,you all saw it coming, if you understand who i'm talking about, there is always someone in the know how,
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by sexyLeamon(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2008
LORD HAVE MERCY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by desthan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
I"M DUMBFOUNDED, ASTOUNDED, STAGGERED, FLABBERGASTED, CONFOUNDED, STUNED, BAMBOOZLED, FLUMMOXED, MUDDLED lipsrsealed, gush, no comment
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2008
@ all,
this is one of the consequences of broken homes
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by elnaf(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2008
damn! Ds absolute absolute madness how will poor samuel feels wen he grow?
"my papa, oh! sorry grand pa! ibeg make wuna help me which 1 iz appropriate"
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by iice(f): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2008
Ewwwww
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
shocked
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by snowdrops(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
MrPrsdent:

shocked
This happened decades ago.

Where have you been? Mummified!!!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by agathamari(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
snowdrops:

This happened decades ago.

Where have you been? Mummified!!!
exactly!

wasnt someone last year claiming this could never happen in nigeria?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
I guess now we know that moral in Nigeria has been thrown to the dogs
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by vivaladiva(f): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2010
nothing new here
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by jumie(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
Disgusting! why didn't the girl raise the alarm immediately her dad started making moves toward her

I suggest young girls must be taught to scream,shout and raise alarm whenever their folks (uncles, dad, brothers, ) etc misdirect their libido towards them.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
jumie:

Disgusting! why didn't the girl raise the alarm immediately her dad started making moves toward her

I suggest young girls must be taught to scream,shout and raise alarm whenever their folks (uncles, dad, brothers, ) etc misdirect their libido towards them.

Very true, need to teach the girls the difference btw respect and violation of their rights

(1) (Reply)

Man Or Woman Who Is More Powerful? / Father Kills Daughter For Falling In Love / Advice On How To Deal With My annoying Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.