Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings (609 Views)

"Five (5) Credits In Not More Than Two Sittings" / Does FUNAAB Accept Two Sittings Of O-level Results? / Can U Combine Waec And Neco As Two Sittings For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings by taosola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hello nairalanders, is anyone with two sittings of O'Levels results name out in unilorin just realised list?
Re: Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings by taosola(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
I sincerely happy for those whose names are out and we that are still expecting another list be prayerfull because I also scored 72% in post jamb and 251 in jamb but please let us know if anybody name with two sittings came out.
Re: Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings by lambeast: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
taosola:

Hello nairalanders, is anyone with two sittings of O'Levels results name out in unilorin just realised list?
Are u with 2 sittings nd if u r i know people their names are on the list with 2 sittings and i wish your name comes out on the next list if there is any.Hopefully, there will be.Ciao
Re: Do You Believe That Ilorin Takes Two Sittings by Truetalk(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2008
Well what i got to realise is that , YOu would have better opportunity if you are from Kwara State or Kogi, PLease go through the list and see if you can count how many Kogi and Kwara You see on the list, Well no need to cry Friends, God has a better plan for you, Keep ON praying to God.

(1) (Reply)

Unn Postde Student Sign Here / The Best Schools In Canada / Even At School, You Can Start Controlling Thousands Of Naira: Check Thisd Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.