Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him (23895 Views)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by penny01502: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2014
I don't say a word, 2015 gonna speak for itself

but strongly say
NO TO TERRORISM
NO TO APC

1 Like

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by sirwilly1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakpalakpa: So OjuIku's party doesn't have any sane person to be given the party ticket...abi??

AKPU-GA my yansh...

grin grin grin grin

Me: Crowd, wetin dey this person head?
Crowd: lakpalakpaaa.....
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Demburrows: ^^ just as apga is strategically positioned to take over Lagos govt come 2015.
Bro, keep dreaming! lolz
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by breakeven: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
That is the beginning of his failure in rivers state.He will never win any election, not even local government council election.The poly student he has kept at home for almost one year has cursed him.
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by halmeyd(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
roxell120: plz learn how verbs are used in expressions.ur coment sent jitters down my spine while reading it.are u a graduate?hmmmmmmm.chai nigeria education system has collapSed finally. And u kept making the same mstakes."he have? Do he?"

tenk me now
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by dady12: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
his excellency wike. just passing

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by kipesco(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
PDP have seen that if they give the ticket to Wike in PDP there will be problem so they are now trying to confuse the governor.
Amaechi was fighting Wike and PDP but now he has to fight Wike PDP and APGA thereby being a confused man because PDP will press and APGA with Wike a popular man, APC will be left sinking.
Even under PDP Amaechi lost to Omehia then now under APC, he will lament cause either ApGA or PDP will carry the day.
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by aguiyid2nd(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakpalakpa: So OjuIku's party doesn't have any sane person to be given the party ticket...abi??

AKPU-GA my yansh...

grin grin grin grin
You want to link a dead man with the activities of the living just to show how much threatend you and your likes feel about the man's feat and every thing he stood for. The man 'General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu', was born to a billonaire BUSINESS father, (not political billonaire). He had the best and most comfortable childhood that money can buy, (something that has eluded your ancestral lineage, and will continue to do). He went to Epson college in the Uk, and later went to Oxford, and got his masters from there. He was made a regional Governor at the age of 33, became the head of state of Biafra at 34. He was beloved of the over 80 million Igbos worldwide. He had the best burial ceremony ever conducted in Africa. Your fore-fathers failed in their bid to destroy him, and you stand no chance.

1 Like

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by otokx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
kipesco: PDP have seen that if they give the ticket to Wike in PDP there will be problem so they are now trying to confuse the governor.
Amaechi was fighting Wike and PDP but now he has to fight Wike PDP and APGA thereby being a confused man because PDP will press and APGA with Wike a popular man, APC will be left sinking.
Even under PDP Amaechi lost to Omehia then now under APC, he will lament cause either ApGA or PDP will carry the day.

Can somebody make sense out of this confusion?

1 Like

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by filiks(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
aguiyid2nd: You want to link a dead man with the activities of the living just to show how much threatend you and your likes feel about the man's feat and every thing he stood for. The man 'General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu', was born to a billonaire BUSINESS father, (not political billonaire). He had the best and most comfortable childhood that money can buy, (something that has eluded your ancestral lineage, and will continue to do). He went to Epson college in the Uk, and later went to Oxford, and got his masters from there. He was made a regional Governor at the age of 33, became the head of state of Biafra at 34. He was beloved of the over 80 million Igbos worldwide. He had the best burial ceremony ever conducted in Africa. Your fore-fathers failed in their bid to destroy him, and you stand no chance.

I got carried away by that brief but very beautiful biography... but next time don't waste it on the kids here on NL. They won't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by SenatorJames(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
I can't believe that Wike didn't play his 2015 game well, before he started fighting Ameachi that can reconcile with Jonathan few days to the election.

I can't wait to watch the full version come 2015.
Re: APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him by Milestone1: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria is nigeria problem. We want a president for the south but the people from south keep shooting theirselves in the foot. Why can't they rally round a single candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu Meets N1 Billion Bail, Regains Freedom After A Week In Jail / Explosion Reportedly Rocks Federal Prison In Ekiti State / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.