Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Full Definition Of Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Full Definition Of Mikel (604 Views)

Photo Of Mikel Obi's Twin Girls / An Interesting Analysis Of Mikel & Makelele / Two Soldiers To Face Court Martial Over Kidnap Of Mikel Obi’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Definition Of Mikel by lozairio(m): 3:28am On Jul 10, 2014
1 A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90mins but you only got to see him for 30s picking up a yellow card. 2 A mikel is a nigerian ferrari with the engine of a picanto. 3 A mikel is anything that has weight,occupies space,breaths but remain stationary. 4 A mikel is a confused strolling object that has no focus. 5 It is a SI unit for measuring deceleration. eg the car decelerated by 2mikel/sec. 6 The botanical name of a snail,mikelis obilis. 7 Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot,head,or be creative, e.g my grandma is a mikel. 8A mikel Is that footballer that is allergic to goals....no be me talk so

1 Like

Re: The Full Definition Of Mikel by stewger: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2014
O boy see stroking...

3 Likes

Re: The Full Definition Of Mikel by Kog45(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2014
lozairio: 1 A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90mins but you only got to see him for 30s picking up a yellow card. 2 A mikel is a nigerian ferrari with the engine of a picanto. 3 A mikel is anything that has weight,occupies space,breaths but remain stationary. 4 A mikel is a confused strolling object that has no focus. 5 It is a SI unit for measuring deceleration. eg the car decelerated by 2mikel/sec. 6 The botanical name of a snail,mikelis obilis. 7 Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot,head,or be creative, e.g my grandma is a mikel. 8A mikel Is that footballer that is allergic to goals....no be me talk so
Pls there is not nothing to gain from your post bcs thread on Mikel is now meaningless.It has been abuse to the extent that some of us believe that you are being paid for this assignment.We all quite agreed that Mikel was flop but tell me who is the worst btw Mikel and Song in the World Cup?
Re: The Full Definition Of Mikel by Ikenna94: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
OMO na fpt be dis o, so on point

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martin And Babymama, Abigail, Share Loved Up Photo Online / Blessing Okagbare Blazes To 100m Gold Medal At 2014 Commonwealth Games / Wenger Flies To Refree A Charity Match On Transfer Deadline Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.