Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency (611 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Was Held Hostage By Sylva’s Thugs …says Police Aided Criminals At / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency by chiebuka66: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole, yesterday said that his state was not on fire, but for the lawmaker of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who are celebrating lawlessness.

He equally stated that he has the right as a Nigerian to contest for the presidency if he so desired, adding that all efforts by PDP in the state to intimidate him would continue to fail.
Oshiomhole, who was reacting to a statement by the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, who had accused him of pursuing a vice-presidential ambition in 2015 and thus was setting his state ablaze, said the statement by Metuh was unreasonable.

full detail here http://www..com/2014/07/i-have-right-to-contest-for-presidency.html

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2014
And we have the right to reject you. First put your house in order.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency by Nkemtreasure: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2014
The picture here is NOT OSHO BABA. Photo Shop good o. grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have The Right To Contest For The Presidency by eaglechild: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2014
You have the right to go and die.

Meanwhile upon all the Photoshop.... You are still handsome.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Failed To Visit Chibok, Borno; Will He Visit Borno To Receive Modu Sheriff? / Governor Orji Is Still Highly Favoured By Pdp Caucus / FRESH BREAKING NEWS!!! Another Blast In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.