Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely (775 Views)

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / River State Should Be Part Of The South East since Igbo have 6 governors / Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by felifeli: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2014
To my dear peeps in Osun State. The election is just one month away , please listen to me. In these times , it is always important to examine the brains of politicians before putting them in charge of human beings. many of them are animals that should be in zoo, and some of them are actually psychiatric cases. Will you put a psychiatric patient in charge of your children's education, in charge of your health , in charge of developing your town, in charge of providing employment? Be warned, VOTE WISELY grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by OgologoDimkpa: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
felifeli: To my dear peeps in Osun State. The election is just one month away , please listen to me. In these times , it is always important to examine the brains of politicians before putting them in charge of human beings. many of them are animals that should be in zoo, and some of them are actually psychiatric cases. Will you put a psychiatric patient in charge of your children's education, in charge of your health , in charge of developing your town, in charge of providing employment? Be warned, VOTE WISELY grin grin grin grin
Will you put a psychiatric patient in charge of your children's education, in charge of your health , in charge of developing your town, in charge of providing employment? Lol at these questions?grin grin grin

APC makes people mad ...

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by Firefire(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
@felifeli,

let be mature and objective.

On this thread... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by felifeli: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Firefire: @felifeli,

let be mature and objective.

On this thread... embarassed lipsrsealed

OK sir , I am sorry sir undecided undecided
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by Yoritshekiri: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2014
LMAO!
The Physical appearance of the governor mirrors that of the state physically and economically.
Chino72 and evergreen123 might want to help us with some pictures.
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by ZeGull: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by felifeli: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Yoritshekiri: LMAO!
The Physical appearance of the governor mirrors that of the state physically and economically.
Chino72 and evergreen123 might want to help us with some pictures.
O' ga ju
O' le ku
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by oluwadeecole: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2014
felifeli: To my dear peeps in Osun State. The election is just one month away , please listen to me. In these times , it is always important to examine the brains of politicians before putting them in charge of human beings. many of them are animals that should be in zoo, and some of them are actually psychiatric cases. Will you put a psychiatric patient in charge of your children's education, in charge of your health , in charge of developing your town, in charge of providing employment? Be warned, VOTE WISELY grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by backtosender: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2014
grin look at glorify village called OSUN STATE shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by Yoritshekiri: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2014
^^^ The wretched people were probably waving at the wretched (looking) governor who helped keep them in that state of penury.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by backtosender: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Yoritshekiri: ^^^ The wretched people were probably waving at the wretched (looking) governor who helped keep them in that state.
SMH
I swear poverty is their everyday life over there.
Re: Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely by felifeli: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
backtosender: I swear poverty is their everyday life over there.

I beg no curse us o , na Ogbeni Aregbesola get poverty , just help us say ....... BACK TO SENDER !!! to him. Insha Allah
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inadequate Power Supply Will End With Myregime – Jonathan / Tinubi’s Legacy / Irrespective Of What you do,International Law Want Western Nigeria Remove-Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.