Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE (2359 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by ojuoluwani(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
In the difficult situation many people are facing in Africa many
are running into the Fastest growing Business of the moment
"Church Business" there you have all sorts of people parading
themselves as Pastors, and these people come up with
Different things to attract people.
Now they have come up with "Blood Of Jesus" in a Bottle. THE END IS NEAR

Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by adanduka: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2014
shocked
Blood of Jesus
I bind and cast
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by advocate666: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Nobody is forcing you to buy it.
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
LMFAO!!!!!
I'm not surprised anymore. grin
Bros J I hail o.
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Omexonomy: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: Nobody is forcing you to buy it.
you realy type this shit?
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Omexonomy: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
ojuoluwani: In the difficult situation many people are facing in Africa many
are running into the Fastest growing Business of the moment
"Church Business" there you have all sorts of people parading
themselves as Pastors, and these people come up with
Different things to attract people.
Now they have come up with "Blood Of Jesus" in a Bottle. THE END IS NEAR
i saw one selling water from river jordan claiming it can heal any sickness without prayer
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by advocate666: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Omexonomy: i saw one selling water from river jordan claiming it can heal any sickness without prayer

so?
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Omexonomy: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666:

so?
are you the (scammer) man?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have sachets of Holy Spirit for sale.
For the low low price of $9.99, you get two sachets. If jehovah has blessed you and you have the means, i can deliver 100 sachets of the Holy Spirit for $100.

One sachet of Holy Spirit can protect you from witches, wizards, warlocks and leprechauns. Two sachets before that big job interview will help you land that job you have been praying for. Three sachets of the Holy Spirit before intercourse will help you conceive that child you've been praying for.

Call 817-419- 4199 and ask for the Martian. Hurry up and get your Holy Spirit before my inventory runs out.
Special discounts for members of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Martian: I have sachets of Holy Spirit for sale.
For the low low price of $9.99, you get two sachets. If jehovah has blessed you and you have the means, i can deliver 100 sachets of the Holy Spirit for $100.

One sachet of Holy Spirit can protect you from witches, wizards, warlocks and leprechauns. Two sachets before that big job interview will help you land that job you have been praying for. Three sachets of the Holy Spirit before intercourse will help you conceive that child you've been praying for.

Call 817-419- 4199 and ask for the Martian. Hurry up and get your Holy Spirit before my inventory runs out.
Special discounts for members of nairaland.
Do you accept bitcoin?
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Apatheist:
Do you accept bitcoin?

No. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards and western union. We also do installments if you cant afford to pay the full price.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by chukstem: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
By their fruits we shall know them!

Need Latext Gospel Musics?
Visit No.1 Gospel Home Now
www.Naijalatext.com

Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by larrymoore(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2014
The man must be selling sobo or red wine, after all they say jesus turn water to wine. He must ve coined his biz idea from that, end time biz na correct biz.
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by pesty100(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am thirsty for the blood
Re: Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE by mployer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is Blasphemy.

So did that fellow that was cracking joke with the Holy Spirit

(1) (Reply)

Death, Hell & The Afterlife / Some Hilarious Church Crusades Posters. / Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.