Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Famous Cartoon Characters - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Famous Cartoon Characters (28724 Views)

Artist Creates Cartoon Characters Out Of Balloons (photos) / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Game Of Thrones Characters Re-imagined In 80’s And 90’s Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Cartoon Characters by Silenzer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
I remember growing up in a family where everyone loves cartoon. We used to sit in front of the television waiting for the local stations to air 'Tom and Jerry' which was our best cartoon. Scoobydoo did the trick for us, so was power rangers, penguin, samurai Jack and so many others. In this thread I wish to share the pics of popular cartoon characters that made my day as a kid and still like an adult...... Plz join me if your are and still a cartoon freak like me, NO SHAME.
Re: Famous Cartoon Characters by Silenzer(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
1.Scoobydoo 2.popeye 3. Jonny bravo 4. Goofy

Re: Famous Cartoon Characters by Silenzer(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sonic, scooby's family, Pow from kunfu panda and the evil child in Family guy

Re: Famous Cartoon Characters by Silenzer(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
[img][/img]

Re: Famous Cartoon Characters by OKX(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Yeah, Hanna-Barbera enriched all our lives.

I remember waiting hours watching the tv stations colour bars, counting down to when they would start transmission just to catch d cartoons.....(good tyms, lol)

some of the characters we see today make me shudder.
Re: Famous Cartoon Characters by Silenzer(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
OKX: Yeah, Hanna-Barbera enriched all our lives.

I remember waiting hours watching the tv stations colour bars, counting down to when they would start transmission just to catch d cartoons.....(good tyms, lol)

some of the characters we see today make me shudder.
. I agree with you. Cartoon characters these days either appear sexual or unclad, there is no fun in it again just explicit contents and violence.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures / Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.