Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me (3017 Views)

Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me by egoldman(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2007
U know your people So why take the Risk??
rhodalyn , what do u mean by that word " your people " ? angry angry
Re: An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me by Johnny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2007
Taking a look at the kind of teens that chat online with people in the cafe, I wouldn't ever try to chat with anybody I don't know, b'cos you may be wasting your time with one juvenile. Everybody now chats online.
Re: An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2008
yeye boys grin
all they no is tell fake
stories and get ur money

i just pitty those mugu wey they fall
for such crapy stories like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Fraudstar Jailed In Uk / Video Of Enugu Big Girl AKA SMART BEYONCE Caught Wit Cocaine At Airport By Ndlea / 5 Most Evil Women In Africa Whose Stories Will Shock You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.