Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,946 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday (2735 Views)

New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / Beware Of 419 Pastors In Nigeria / Beware Of 419 Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by patrick4u: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi please i need your help to know whether information marketing is a new way of fruad in Nigeria today because so many people are falling victim in the name of information markeinng.you will see some people say you pay them from #10000 to #4000 to give them information on how to make money online.then am wondeing if yes it works why are they not making money online themselves but depending on the money people give them,then if they feel that yes every nigerian should have this information in there finger tips why are they charging soo much money to reveal it to people please i need your advice here people.
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by greenhope(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2008
Well my guy,

Have you heard the saying that "if you are not informed then you are deformed"

Information is very important especially in this age where everything is fast changing at the speed of light, we live in a very volatile economy and those who know more earns more.

So have a positive mindset about information marketing attend seminars, read the dailies visit and read nairaland post, read dailies and follow the trend.

Be happy, 9ja go better

Andy Ochumba
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by jadama239: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
Re - I Made made over $55,000 in 2007
http://www.nigerianaffiliatemasters.com

I have sent you a private email so that you can give me one on one training, I use to hear Nigerian are making money online, but with your site at nigeriaaffiliate you are just too much, honest people like you is what we need in this forum
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by DisGuy: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2008
yes, everyone has some sort of information to sell, these are usually googled information copied and pasted
probably has absolutely nothing to do with you and they themselves don't know anything about the bloody product their selling all in the name of self employment!! and they are very quick to give you their account and phone numbers too

complete waste of time!!!

seminars
forex training blah blah blah
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by Raymond88(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2008
I have tons of these ebooks (got them free of course) maybe i should do something like this. grin
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by lordy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2009
People of all races will pay any amount to stay abreast of events and issues, and don't you forget that we are in the information age where a little bit more of information could determine the difference between a winner and a loser. So you can see the relevance of Info Marketers who give long hours of their time to search/dig up and compile these Information products.

But unfortunately, some undesirable elements are hell bent in the same way they did spamming(yahoo-yahoo) to defame this noble profession and it appears as if they are winning the battle on the surface. But looking at it from another angle you'll find out that this business is a very noble and honourable one.

So, if you look closely, you'll still find genuine Information marketers in Nigeria that you can purchase valuable Information materials from. So all you need to do is to carry out due diligence before purchasing any Information product from anybody.

I hope this helps
Re: Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday by umohlee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
info marketing in Nigeria is not 419, quote me Umoh any way, i make good money from it providing women tip on how to have flat belle which is what info marketing is all about. mind is offline for now but planning to host membership site on it soon.

Bro, all you need is to know how it works and you can convert any info to pool of wealth. the funny thing about it is that you dont need or have to be knowledgeable of what you market but the of basic of info marketing will guide you thru

for assistance on how to go about it, contact me
or
umoh2umoh@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Akwa Ibom State( Usen Emana Akwa Ibom) / ~happy Birthday Dear Kc!~ / Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.