Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigeria Should Take Fifa To World Court - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Should Take Fifa To World Court (738 Views)

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / FIFA to Scrap Offside Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Take Fifa To World Court by Dreal1247: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fifa has just become a demi god. I find it difficult to believe that he that a father who sends a child to school should not demand for accountability from the child. He that pays the piper determines the tune, they say. Does it mean that Nigeria that sponsors her sports should now summon the defaulting officials to FIFA? This i think is not right.
Though a court order dissolved the the body for financial recklessness, FIFA i feel is supposed to look into the matter before stating their stand. Instead, they just issued an order for the court order to be reversed without any regard to Nigeria and court order. This shows that there is no transparency in FIFA. No wonder they are having a life president who will always manipulate himself back to seat at the expiry of his tenure. I think Nigeria should drag them to World Court for this nonsense to stop. Is it accuse Nigeria is the country involved. Can they treat any of the second world countries like that? Why are they not set responsible for security during their games? They should as well train their police and soldiers to prove their independence and autonomy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Take Fifa To World Court by Jeffoo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA: Government give me money but don't get involve in my business

(1) (Reply)

Is Stephen Keshi The Luckiest Coach Ever / Khedira Agrees Personal Terms With Arsenal Atlast / Manchester United Agree Loan For Monaco star Radamel Falcao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.