Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times (774 Views)

The Experts Debate The Beauty Supplements / The Grammatical Superhero Jerk!!! / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by fijiano202(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Their are alot of great comic superheros out there..starting with superman,spiderman,batman,iron man,flash,hulk,fantastic four,green latern etc but for me the greatest and strongest is Avatar...Avatar is the master of all four element which are wind,fire,water and earth.he can battle you with all four elements at once...no matter how strong and powerful superman may be,even without krytonites Avatar can easily defeat him...what do u think?
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
superman has always been the greatest of all.
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Noah13: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
#Superman

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Some idiots will come and start mentioning and comparing the likes of Thor and hulk to him
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
The greatest is still hulk.
pasqal09: Some idiots will come and start mentioning and comparing the likes of Thor and hulk to him
i guess I'm also an idiot?
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shady98: The greatest is still hulk.
Probably
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Dantedasz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Man-Thing.
Goggle it.
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
pasqal09:
Probably
reasons.. mr know it all
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by fijiano202(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shady98: The greatest is still hulk.
i know hulk is pretty strong but do u honestly think hulk can defeat superman or thor..i still believe Avatar is the greatest cos with air,water,fire and earth around he can do wonders
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by fijiano202(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2014
grin
Nonso23: The greatest duo is Tom and Jerry because they are immortal. grin
Not even superman, hulk, Thor or the super villain dark seid can claim to have this rare power.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: i know hulk is pretty strong but do u honestly think hulk can defeat superman or thor..i still believe Avatar is the greatest cos with air,water,fire and earth around he can do wonders
hulk doesn't have any weakness,he just needs to get angry and the guy dy vex anyhow na
superman is pretty strong but kryptonite is his weakness
Thor just needs to lose his hammer and then you easily defeat him,without his hammer he can't perform half of his tricks.
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Shady98:
hulk doesn't have any weakness,he just needs to get angry and the guy dy vex anyhow na
superman is pretty strong but kryptonite is his weakness
Thor just needs to lose his hammer and then you easily defeat him,without his hammer he can't perform half of his tricks.
Hulk couldn't even beat Thor, so hw can he challenge superman who can destroy all members of the justice alone?
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
pasqal09:
Hulk couldn't even beat Thor, so hw can he challenge superman who can destroy all members of the justice alone?
dude,lemme explain something to ya.in the avengers (season 1)when all the prisoners escaped from the cube, there was this particular guy named gravatron-the guy controls gravity.He trashed the whole of d avengers from iron man, green arrow,black panther,the almigy thor,wasp.bla bla bla he even trashed hulk,the only reason hulk defeat him was cuz he was ANGRY!!.
GOOGLE hulk and check for his weaknesses he doesn't have none.but Superman's is kryptonite...even i could defeat superman by holding kryptonite
And also, hulk beats Thor in amost all their encounter,when the fight gets too intense,they break up..
see as i dy debate about cartoon.. chaii
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Shady98:
dude,lemme explain something to ya.in the avengers (season 1)when all the prisoners escaped from the cube, there was this particular guy named gravatron-the guy controls gravity.He trashed the whole of d avengers from iron man, green arrow,black panther,the almigy thor,wasp.bla bla bla he even trashed hulk,the only reason hulk defeat him was cuz he was ANGRY!!.
GOOGLE hulk and check for his weaknesses he doesn't have none.but Superman's is kryptonite...even i could defeat superman by holding kryptonite
And also, hulk beats Thor in amost all their encounter,when the fight gets too intense,they break up..
see as i dy debate about cartoon.. chaii
Yes, superman's weakness is kryptonite. If it was that easy to kill him, why haven't lex succeeded?

I don't think any Avenger can stand up to Darkseid. Even hulk can't, but the only person that can beat him is superman, isn't that saying something?
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
pasqal09:
Yes, superman's weakness is kryptonite. If it was that easy to kill him, why haven't lex succeeded?

I don't think any Avenger can stand up to Darkseid. Even hulk can't, but the only person that can beat him is superman, isn't that saying something?
i give up
Re: DEBATE: The Greatest Comic Superhero Of All Times by pasqal09: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Shady98: ..
i give up

Yeah, you should

(1) (Reply)

Criticism On Nairaland / Seun Secretly Weds Farano (exposed X Evidence) / 10 Wise Ways To Redefine Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.