Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible (1256 Views)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Holy Bible / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by deo966(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
peace be with you...due to data lost ishh...this is the thread!!!
YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW THIS WORKS OUT?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE? PSALM 117
WHAT IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE? PSALM 119
WHICH CHAPTER IS IN THE CENTER OF THE BIBLE? PSALM 118
THERE ARE 594 CHAPTERS BEFORE PSALM 118
THERE ARE 594 CHAPTERS AFTER PSALM 118
ADD THESE NUMBERS TOGETHER AND YOU WILL GET....1188
WHAT IS THE CENTER VERSE OF THE BIBLE? PSALM 118:8
WHAT DOES THE VERSE SAYS?
PSALMS 118:8
"IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN GOD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCE IN MAN"
IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?
I THINK GOD PLAN IT ALL
MAYBE WAS ALL PART OF HIS PLAN, EVEN IF YOU ARE READING THIS TEXT.
MAYBE YOU NEED TO MAKE GOD THE CENTER OF YOUR LIFE!
I THINK GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR YOU, WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT: FAITH DOES NOT GET YOU OUT OF TROUBLE, IT GETS YOU THROUGH IT.......IT IS WELL....proudly celestian grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by Butoneday2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
tongue So u be cele?
Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by JoktyJohn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin ..nice..
Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by otipoju(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Halleuyah ooo.. Whenever i try to rely on any man, God laughs hysterically at me.
Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by alentyno: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
#
Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by benny4wax(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2014
beautiful!!! i really need to confirm this asap

Thanks op...
Re: Shocking Secret Discovered In The Center Of The Bible by pesty100(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Put your confidence in GOD and not in man e.g men like Jesus, Muhammed, Buddah e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Controversial Statements About Marriage / Happy Hanukkah! / Christ Is All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.