Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona (27753 Views)

Arsenal Sign Spain Midfielder Santi Carzola / England aim to learn from Barcelona boys as FA restructure academy system / Make Money From Barcelona Vs Man Utd Without Doing Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Sanchez would help us win The EPL, FA Cup, and UCL. We're going for the treble baby! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by dotcomnamename: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Herrmes] Réal Madrid CF, didn't go trophyless this season, didn't finish 7th position. The club with the biggest history, and don't dream of Khedira unless you have another €40 million to spend, always a proud Madridista[/quote

You're not a Real Madrid fan... You think you're talking to smelos? tongue Stop pretending because of shame, we all knew your club.. tongue
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by dotcomnamename: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

You see why I hate remy?

Arsenal has agreed a fee with QPR but the short guy rejected the terms.

He's too full of himself

www.goal.com/en/rumours/last/168?page=1

Stop telling lies... Remy has agreed personal terms with Arsenal and SkyBet is now 5/6 for Loic Remy to sign for before 2nd September 2014

http://www.skybet.ie/football/specials/transfer-specials
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Suarezilla(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: Lol, Liverpool, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid are selling clubs,.Nothing you can do about it, if Barcelona were the ones that owned Suarez who would even bid for him talkless of trying to buy him? however I reason it's surely better than the way you do, can any one offer to buy Ramos from Madrid? Madrid are not a selling club and you wanna buy their Indisposable player, How about you go to Bayern Munich and bid for Robben or Ribery? Do you get me now? If Sanchez was an asset to Barcelona he never would have been sold, that's the simple logic and you know its true, Barcelona are not a selling club and they sold Sanchez because he wasn't influential!
No club is tagged "selling club".If Robben,Ribery,ramos deals are good for their clubs,trust me they wud sell. No player is indispensable to a club.football is bizness and all abt making profits and the best tym to make profit is when d iron is hot! If sanchez was underperforming then Wenger wud not buy for dat amount...Like my bro rightly says ur logic is that of a three-yr-old!
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by EejaNla01(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2014
moshino:

As long as wenger is arsenal manager, nothing will change. Arsenal can sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, still arsenal will go nowhere. Arsenal is the team where a player's skills and talent goes to die. Arsenal had Fabregas, Van Persie, Nazri, but couldn't achieve anything, but as soon as these players went to other teams, they became great again. Look at what Arsenal turned Ozil into, but as soon as Ozil went to the World cup with a different manager he became great again. So my boy, throw your qur'an quote in the toilet cos that's where arsenal is headed.
uncle you know nafn about football,fabregas even revealed del bosque asked him to play the Arsenal way and always praise wenger for who he became today,v.p broke many records at arsenal and have always praised wenger,nasri even came out and wished Arsenal wins d FA cup just for wenger for he made him who he is today,they weren't that great when they moved away,they joined a more ambitious club who are ready to spend their way to trophy, the Ozil you are talking about won a trophy for Arsenal in his first season and d German coach even claim he is pleased with his performance so who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ABAKA72(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Bitojoe: Another giroud
Last season: Giroud = 15 EPL goals. Eto+willian+Ba+Torres = 12 EPL goals. Lol. yeye team with mumu strikers. this season: Costa = 6 goals as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Stop telling lies... Remy has agreed personal terms with Arsenal and SkyBet is now 5/6 for Loic Remy to sign for before 2nd September 2014

http://www.skybet.ie/football/specials/transfer-specials

Bros!!! Where's the lies na?

I gave a link, you gave another link. How do you know which one is true.

People sef.

Did you look at the link I posted? You are here telling me about betting odds
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: The club in question here is Barcelona not Arsenal not Liverpool, Barcelona isn't a selling club, arsenal and Liverpool are, and btw the dogs on my street can't eat the food you eat.
Really? Barcelona's not a selling club? Ibra to AC was coz he flopped? Deco to chelsea? Yaya toure to city? Eto'o to inter? Was coz they all flopped?
Ogbeni say sumtn else jhor

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2014
bokohalal: Another MESSit Ozil. Una Assanal eyes go soon clear. Any good striker is worth much more than 35 million pounds.
Lmao.....dumbest post eva....go and check how much liverpool got suarez, how much man u got van persie, and even how much barca got henry

Den come back and edit dis crap u call opinion
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Nicepoker: With arsenal this guy won't win anything
of cos nw.....shebi the same way ozil didn't win anytin abi?
Funny how pple just come online and spit myopic contributions
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2014
moshino:

As long as wenger is arsenal manager, nothing will change. Arsenal can sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, still arsenal will go nowhere. Arsenal is the team where a player's skills and talent goes to die. Arsenal had Fabregas, Van Persie, Nazri, but couldn't achieve anything, but as soon as these players went to other teams, they became great again. Look at what Arsenal turned Ozil into, but as soon as Ozil went to the World cup with a different manager he became great again. So my boy, throw your qur'an quote in the toilet cos that's where arsenal is headed.
I tot I alredi commented on the dumbest post eva on nairaland, urhmm....I tink I change my mind..dis one tops it
Baba u win jare
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by HAH: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
uihebom: guy why una dey forget my rosisky?

No vex abeg that guy iS very dependable
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ebullientV(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

You see why I hate remy?

Arsenal has agreed a fee with QPR but the short guy rejected the terms.

He's too full of himself

www.goal.com/en/rumours/last/168?page=1
Then he can as well take a walk..

Heard Khedira too is asking for some outrageous salary, that will make him our highest paid player..

Don't like guys like that..
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by dotcomnamename: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2014
moshino:

[size=30pt]This is the most useless, maningless and pointless post by a brainless poster i've ever seen in my life..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by dotcomnamename: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2014
ayorwizz:
I tot I alredi commented on the dumbest post eva on nairaland, urhmm....I tink I change my mind..dis one tops it
Baba u win jare

HANG YOURSELF

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2014
ebullientV: Then he can as well take a walk..

Heard Khedira too is asking for some outrageous salary, that will make him our highest paid player..

Don't like guys like that..

I trust wenger wink

When it comes to issues like this
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by prodiG(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Am a man utd fan but this guy is an awesome player.Definitely an upgrade on 'no talent' theo walcott
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Bastiger(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2014
joeace2020: you guys will still be underdogs even if you sign messi+ronaldo+maradona+pele. i cant wait to laugh at you guys when sanchez begins to flop. His will be compared to torres of chelsea by seasons end
Keep on hating dude,seems that's what you are good at

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by nairakobo: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: Lol, Liverpool, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid are selling clubs,.Nothing you can do about it, if Barcelona were the ones that owned Suarez who would even bid for him talkless of trying to buy him? however I reason it's surely better than the way you do, can any one offer to buy Ramos from Madrid? Madrid are not a selling club and you wanna buy their Indisposable player, How about you go to Bayern Munich and bid for Robben or Ribery? Do you get me now? If Sanchez was an asset to Barcelona he never would have been sold, that's the simple logic and you know its true, Barcelona are not a selling club and they sold Sanchez because he wasn't influential!

U didn't mention United a selling club yet Beckam left, Ronaldo left, my Rude boy left, Tevez also left etc but same United kept Rio, Scholes, Baba Giggs, Keane, Ronney and other greats. Wat's d definition of ur selling club? Cos ur Barca sold Yaya, Eto'o, Ibracadabra, even De 'lima and ur most impoved youngstar - Alacantra. Chelsea sells too yet Mr John Terry would retire there, L'pool sells yet Captain Stevie G will retire there, Arsenal sells yet Bergkamp retired there. U think say na only barca and madrid get indisposable players? Madrid chased Gerrard for yrs, u tried tapping Kompany last yr, e no work, so also Rooney, he pissed on ur contract. Wilshere would neva leave England thats if he'll leave Arsenal. Those are players with great deal of loyalty. U said Bayern isn't a selling club, isn't Kroos on his way out? Wat of Mandzukic? Didn't Gomez leave? Guy, i guess u're nt hating on Arsenal but just angry about Sanchez leaving. He helped bundled ur barca/madrid filled team outta Worldcup, he's a decent player, swallow and deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by akiOYIBO: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2014
jude33084: And my Mourinho is still signing midfielders angry
That man is nothing of a coach. He dosen't sign for any reason. He signs for business but this time around people will get to know he's not good enough
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Dhulqarnain(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: He didn't? Take a performance average, but really what I think he's underrated, the media aren't justifying his performances by labeling him above average, I think he's decent
Yea.I think Barca limited him.Sanchez is a guy dat likes 2 be given his own freedom.U can see what he dd at d world cup.He ws one of d best dribblers nd d most fouled player.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:

HANG YOURSELF
Lmao....u'r pained alredi bruh?, ...guess wot, I dnt even giv a fvck

See me laffing at ur pained bottom

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ayorwizz(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2014
nairakobo:

U didn't mention United a selling club yet Beckam left, Ronaldo left, my Rude boy left, Tevez also left etc but same United kept Rio, Scholes, Baba Giggs, Keane, Ronney and other greats. Wat's d definition of ur selling club? Cos ur Barca sold Yaya, Eto'o, Ibracadabra, even De 'lima and ur most impoved youngstar - Alacantra. Chelsea sells too yet Mr John Terry would retire there, L'pool sells yet Captain Stevie G will retire there, Arsenal sells yet Bergkamp retired there. U think say na only barca and madrid get indisposable players? Madrid chased Gerrard for yrs, u tried tapping Kompany last yr, e no work, so also Rooney, he pissed on ur contract. Wilshere would neva leave England thats if he'll leave Arsenal. Those are players with great deal of loyalty. U said Bayern isn't a selling club, isn't Kroos on his way out? Wat of Mandzukic? Didn't Gomez leave? Guy, i guess u're nt hating on Arsenal but just angry about Sanchez leaving. He helped bundled ur barca/madrid filled team outta Worldcup, he's a decent player, swallow and deal with it.
1000likes for this post.
Dnt mind the dude.....some would just cme online and start giving a shameful display of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by tosynhovic: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2014
faithzy: lolz.....see grammar

His will be compared to torres of chelsea by seasons end...hahahahahahaah. lobatan

some players don't flop. don't you get?..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by petkoffDrake(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2014
we've signed only 1. we need sagna's replacement.......babes add me on bbm 7A694B0A
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
chromatic:
In a team Messi scores 2/4 of the goals.. If you don't have any meaning post, how about not posting? I hope you can manage that.
100 likes. U are right Nicccur. We will miss him! I like that guy! He is very strong and never give up!! Suarez+Messi+Neymar ....Oh My God !!!
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
VonBismark: If I talk say as barca sell this guy the thing no dey pain make u knw say nah lie. This barca no get brain again so I no knw wetin to talk again
I'm not happy too. But we have Suarez,Messi,Pedro and Neymar.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: If Sanchez was a major factor at Barcelona he never would have been sold to Arsenal, who was talking about Torres? Idc about Torres, like I said Sanchez is disposable, and never proved himself at barca, so its safe to say he flopped
didn't Man U sold Ronaldo? Barca sold him bcoz we got Suarez which is a bit better than Sanchez.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ebullientV(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

I trust wenger wink

When it comes to issues like this
Yeah, dats right..
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by keemness(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2014

Yea, that is true...even figo was not ifluential when he left barca to madrid.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by davidam(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
coded01:

Alright! grin

I hope you guys won't disappoint sha or else... grin tongue grin
I won't be surprised if chelsea disappoint because they do disappoint even with their plethora of good players
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
davidam: I won't be surprised if chelsea disappoint because they do disappoint even with their plethora of good players

Chelsea? --- Do you mean Arsenal? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : Super Cup (2 - 3) On 12th January 2022 / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.