Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... (1322 Views)

Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed / List Of Affliate Programs That Pay Nigerians / SFI Affiliate Marketing Special Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
I just became a member of SFI earlier this month, please I need proffesionals to guide me, I don't still know how to withdraw money or make money!!! I need also to have a payoneer masttercard account to withdraw my commissions... Please I need someone who will tutor me!! God bless you..
Re: SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... by saintdollar: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
you made a good decision by joining sfi, it is the best affilite opportunity for nigerians, as you can start earning in multiple ways. as for your payooner mastercard that you need to withdraw your money in nigeria, SFi will process it automatically once your commission reaches $20 dollar. and send it to you.
you can download this ebbok http://www.free-ebookss.net/ebook/Guide-To-Earning-20-000-Online in order to know more about SFI or send me an email to personally coach you until you start earning (myrorex@yahoo.com) send with topic "teach me SFI"
Goodluck... SFI is real, it pays
Re: SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... by seoconsultant(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
I use to be a member way back in 2008 while doing my research on how to leverage the web.
I did a serious right up on my findings it is an ebook
the image of the ebook can be located via the link title "how to cash online with a click"
please read the bottom part of the post so you know how to reach me about the book it is a PLR (1gb in size)
master piece for affiliate marketers and SFI is the only original thing out there! MLM, NETWORK MARKETING, AFFILIATE MARKETING
they pass all my test!

https://www.nairaland.com/1899186/reasons-like-look-when-writing
Re: SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... by amFunsho: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
saintdollar:
you made a good decision by joining sfi, it is the best affilite opportunity for nigerians, as you can start earning in multiple ways. as for your payooner mastercard that you need to withdraw your money in nigeria, SFi will process it automatically once your commission reaches $20 dollar. and send it to you.
you can download this ebbok http://www.free-ebookss.net/ebook/Guide-To-Earning-20-000-Online in order to know more about SFI or send me an email to personally coach you until you start earning (myrorex@yahoo.com) send with topic "teach me SFI"
Goodluck... SFI is real, it pays
saintdollar... Are you still there?

(1) (Reply)

Top Open Source Ecommerce System Used In Nigeria / Facebook Page Needed / Help! My Blog Hijacked .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.