Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Top 10 Military Powers In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Military Powers In The World (3625 Views)

How To Truly Separate Democratic Powers In Africa / Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Nigeria May Join Global Economic Powers In 2030 – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dey were still defeated, at d end of d world war, usa n soviet union became d two strongest powers in d world, dere afta came d cold war when der was political n millitary tensions between d western bloc(usa n its allies) and d eastern bloc(soviet union n allies) where was germany during d cold war hunh
A country of 90 million people versus most of the world and they held out for 4 years. Let Nigeria try it, they'll be crushed in ten seconds at most.

Man, you are dumb. You know they were defeated but you're asking where they were doing the cold war?
I'll tell you, they are the 4th richest country (by nominal gdp) in the world.
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Its nt by only hardware, op u knw derz strength in numbers, some may av more personnels dan hard ware, while some have less. During d korean war, battle btwn north n south korea, d chinese were on d syd of borth korea while usa was backing south korea, it ended in a stale mate, no winner no loser. Basically because both parties involved had enof personnel 2 withstand eachoda's attack
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist:
A country of 90 million people versus most of the world and they held out for 4 years. Let Nigeria try it, they'll be crushed in ten seconds at most.

Man, you are dumb. You know they were defeated but you're asking where they were doing the cold war?
I'll tell you, they are the 4th richest country (by nominal gdp) in the world.
Guess u sound paind cos I was right afterall, u can go 2 bed now, u dnt nid 2 post on ma thread
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guess u sound paind cos I was right afterall, u can go 2 bed now, u dnt nid 2 post on ma thread
What were you right about?

Teenagers of nowadays. undecided
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
fairheven:
Wt makes Germany almighty? Are u just talking out of sentiment? German does not have a combat millitary force,its mainly for peace-keeping,the same applies to Japan...this wS as a result of there role and defeat during the second world war.their millitaries(Japan&Garmny) r mostly control by the U.S.
Are you joking? Quit joking!

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist:
What were you right about?

Teenagers of nowadays. undecided
Lol funny u angry man, its only an angry man dat'll use impulsive xpressions 2 explain himself, lol I luv ow paind u are
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
[s] Lol funny u angry man, its only an angry man dat'll use impulsive xpressions 2 explain himself, lol I luv ow paind u are[/s]
Do not quote me again, boy
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist:
Do not quote me again, boy
Lol angry man, c xpressions of anger "don't quote me again boy" if u dnt wana b quoted kip ur tots 2ursef
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Quelme: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dey were still defeated, at d end of d world war, usa n soviet union became d two strongest powers in d world, dere afta came d cold war when der was political n millitary tensions between d western bloc(usa n its allies) and d eastern bloc(soviet union n allies) where was germany during d cold war hunh
there was not a unified Germany as at then. It was divide into East Germany allied with the Soviet Union and West Germany allied with the U.S...
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Quelme: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Military spending aside, Mother Rossiya (Russia) deserves to be the top gun in that list, in terms of hardware and technology they are ahead of others by a mile...

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Quelme: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rossiya has the most advanced and worlds deadliest missiles...
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by nanizle(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
1. USA
2. Russia
3. China

Na so I see am
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by spikesC(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2014
With all those amount wasted on military, why wouldn't there be economic meltdown

People are suffering and they're producing war heads
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by fairheven: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=Quelme]Military spending aside, Mother Rossiya (Russia) deserves to be the top gun in that list, in terms of hardware and technology they are ahead of others by a mil
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by fairheven: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Quelme: Military spending aside, Mother Rossiya (Russia) deserves to be the top gun in that list, in terms of hardware and technology they are ahead of others by a mile...
Are u just talkin out of sentiment?go and school ur self.wt is the size of Russia's economy compare to the US?wud u spend wt u don't have?
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Quelme: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
fairheven:
Are u just talkin out of sentiment?go and school ur self.wt is the size of Russia's economy compare to the US?wud u spend wt u don't have?
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Quelme: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
fairheven:
one Russia SS-SATAN missile is equivalent to 10,000 US most advance missiles....
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Omo dat ss-18 satan missile na beast o, carries 10 warheads, compard to dat of d us LGM minuteman whch carries 3 warheads. Intercontinental balistic missiles
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by profmallory(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Japan?, now that is a surprise for me. I thought they were very peaceful. At least after WW2 they haven't had any reasons to fight anyone, except of course Ego growing China.
Re: The Top 10 Military Powers In The World by ZUBY77(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015

LMFAO.
Cure your ignorance by reading this article : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German-occupied_Europe

Also, read this site, it shows the timeline of the war :
www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/timeline/ww2time.htm

Attached is the map of Europe. Countries Germany occupied are in black and gray.

Someone tried to educate you up there, only that you refused to see it.
Germany no longer has combatant military. They are more of peace keeping nation now.

America still have many military bases in germany. I have visited the ones in Mannheim and Frankfurt am Main. You can't count such nation as a military might.
They were giants in the early 1900s to 1945 until the Allied forces took over the country.

And for those shouting Israel up there. Forget those things they told you about how God told them nobody can win them.
Let them fight Russia or China and see if the country won't be turned Into desert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia / This PICTURE Should Motivate You / Malam Lawal-kazaure Is Buhari’s State-chief-protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.