Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (5589 Views)

Do I Really Look Like Mr. Ibu?(photos) / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! / No Music Artiste Can Be Like Dbanj - Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
hmm, wink
Re: . by chika98: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2008
Nah you lot aren't even in the same zip code as resemblance at all.
Re: . by Andala: 3:18am On Nov 19, 2008
This same boy again.
What is wrong with you,I have seen over four posts of you asking if you look like D'Banj.NO you don't, get over it.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Andala

I want turn to DBANJ byforce nah! grin

Make una Help me oo cheesy
Re: . by trhymes(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
THIS IS MET TO BE A FUN THING AND NOT A ZOO WERE CHICKEN AND DUCKS
FIGHT EACH OTHERS BECAUSE A CHICKEN SAYS HE LOOKS LIKE A DOVE.
hey guys, you do not need to fight on everything, the guy wants to be like d'banj,
its a good thing to be as sucessfull as d'banj not to talk of looking like him.
If you are jealouse, why cant you also make yourself look like 2face or Omotola. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
@t-rhymes,

abi oooooooooo! grin
Re: . by Andala: 4:15am On Nov 20, 2008
faakay:

@ Andala

I want turn to DBANJ byforce nah! grin

Make una Help me oo cheesy

You would never turn into him not even in the next century so wake up from your dreams
Re: . by A40(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2008
@poster of topic
You be original Kolomentalist grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 20, 2008
@ alll

There's a reason why Im posting this thread here,

In ma area in Lagos, I have more than 50 ppl that call me SKIBANJ!! Even da person I've not seen b4 will tell me I look like skibanj shocked and Im surpised, So I want more commenTs mayb dey are deceiving me or NOT, Some say I have the stature, some say I talk like him, but I dont know WHICH WAY 2 GO!
Re: . by pureminded: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2008
Na wa o, you dont need to come out and ask people , perhaps i dont think you aim to be a great star because if you do you wont come out here and b crying because you want 2 look like Dbanj, let;s assume now you become a star like him 2moro, dont you think your image is a lil down graded here Huh? , men behave like someone aiming high, Dbanj - your roll model? . You even sound like a babe, !!! oda ngba na , you look like him well well , she e don do oya go and sleep , abi ?
Re: . by pureminded: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2008
Na wa o, you dont need to come out and ask people , perhaps i dont think you aim to be a great star because if you do you wont come out here and b crying because you want  2 look like Dbanj, let;s assume now you become a star like him 2moro, dont you think your image is a lil down graded here Huh? , men behave like someone aiming high, Dbanj - your roll model? . You even sound like a babe, !!! oda ngba na , you look like him well well , she e don do oya go and sleep , abi ?
Re: . by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
E b like say d guy take some shekpe com wear glasses go look emsef 4 mirror con think say e look like Dbanj.
Get real Man! U don't have to look like any known star to progress in life. I mean don't u want people to look up to u too??!!

1 Like

Re: . by chyk91(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
my guy facially u dont look like him o,wit d specs sef u dont look lyk him, but i think u av d same body structure wit him.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2008
grin cheesy
Re: . by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2008
yea u kind of  look like him
but the sufferhead and hungry version of him grin
Re: . by dplo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2008
noooooooooooooooooo
guy,forget am.una no even resemble,but if i have to compromise a bit,i would say you have almost the same body with him.and if you are still not convinced you dont look like him,then i can spot out the differences,maybe 2 or 3.
but telling you all these doesnt mean am trying to abuse you,or doing some kind of freestyle on you,every body on this planet earth has got a BUT,so am sorry if any of these sounds rude,am just trying to wake you up from that dream
1,you have got a big nose,and am sure we all see dbanj on tv,and he doesnt have that
2,your complexion is kind of different from his,he is more fair than you
3,you have almost the same body,but not the same. ALMOST
4,he's more handsome and sexy than you,i mean where are your pink and sexy lips?
To cap it all,you dont look like him,but you can create your own kind of person,your own image.dude,you are a fine boy.and fine people always have ease going into the industry,thats if you want to be an artiste.and quit asking people if you look like dbanj.even my 7 years old,baby sister wouldnt see any sense in it,even resemblance.
Re: . by teissys(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2009
pureminded:

Na wa o, you dont need to come out and ask people , perhaps i dont think you aim to be a great star because if you do you wont come out here and b crying because you want 2 look like Dbanj, let;s assume now you become a star like him 2moro, dont you think your image is a lil down graded here Huh? , men behave like someone aiming high, Dbanj - your roll model? . You even sound like a babe, !!! oda ngba na , you look like him well well , she e don do oya go and sleep , abi ?

Lolest
So what happens after we confirm that you look like D'Banj? Anything to grease our fingers for typing this chaff? undecided
Re: . by hamjola: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2009
i think u look more like sound sultan than dbanj.r u a musician?u beta watch ur bac so dat u dont get beaten up by promoters in case any of them collect money for show and do not show up.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
undecided
Re: . by studio43(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
@oga poster, grin

make i nor lie, U nor TOO BAD.

*Now you've succeded in getting my attention . so what next? cheesy
Re: . by baslone: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
LOL

, I think you need to stay off drugs.

It aint good for you
Re: . by ladykool(f): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2009
@poster
either ur eyes dey confuse u o or na de ganja u dey tek o i no no becos u definetly dont look like d'banj wink
Re: . by AmAlone: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2009
@poster
I dont get IT!
do you look like koko Master or are you imitiating him
Re: . by Skywalker5(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2009
@ Poster
I dey feel u jare.

No mind people wey dey abuse you. Na wetin dem come do 4 nairaland be that grin grin grin

javascript:void(0);
Re: . by studio43(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
lady kool:

@poster
or na de ganja wink

Hmmmm grin

people sha cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2009
I think I Look like FELA    grin    grin    grin     cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2009
Na wa o, you dont need to come out and ask people , perhaps i dont think you aim to be a great star because if you do you wont come out here and b crying because you want 2 look like Dbanj, let;s assume now you become a star like him 2moro, dont you think your image is a lil down graded here Huh? , men behave like someone aiming high, Dbanj - your roll model? . You even sound like a babe, !!! oda ngba na , you look like him well well , she e don do oya go and sleep , abi

I created this thread Long time ago, thou its kinda of childish, but he no mean jaree! I'm just having ma fun! If you like spiT Fire! na for ur HEAD grin
Re: . by teissys(f): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2009
undecided
That was funny, then. Atleast you gave us food for thought. . . grin
Re: . by maray(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2009
hmmmm,in stature yes,but facially u look  better dan him. smiley
Re: . by lizzyA(f): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2009
@ maray,u dey see double no be small,dis one fine 4 ur eyes so grin
Re: . by wunmilyn(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ah ah na wa for u ooooooo
u just dey make me laugh
last year na d'banj u say u look like,

dis year u come back come say na fela

may be next year go bi michael jackson.

2 ur question.
u resemble ham wen he dey inside coffin tongue
Re: . by studio43(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
poster,

so nor be dbanj u resemble again, na fela shey? grin

but that dance step na koko master (dbanj) get am now.

u don hear of "SHANKO" before, na him u resemble

(i nor beef you) wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pclassic: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Starts New Record Label, Signs New Artists. / My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien / Funke Akindele Pops Out Her Boobs On AMVCA Red Carpet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.