Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? (1071 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing / How Many Of You Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by liberty24: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Have you ever been wrongly accused or punished for what you did not do? what was your feelings like? how did you get through it? how long does it take to get through it? let us talk, am going through it right now.
- See more at: http://www.pandctimes.com/forums/topic/false-accusation/
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2014
It's a bitter thing to experince...Mine was about 14yrs ago, during WAEC exam..one of our internal invigilators was so effective that she didnt allow the school bad boys use expos.after the exam, the boys beat her to comma...she was hospitalised for days. Instead of the school authorities to make thorough investigation to apprehend the culprits, they only presented the students album to the hospitalised teacher and so, our looks in the passport was the bases of her choice......unfortunately I was chosen because I looked hard and rough in the passport, so lots of innocent students were punished and diagraced at the assembly ground. Bad Memory...I tell you!
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by drestoneokuta(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=liberty24]Have you ever been wrongly accused or punished for what you did not do?
YES I AM GETTING PUNISHED FOR NOT VOTING GEJ AS PRESIDENT embarassed(PEOPLE THAT DID DESRVES THIS PUNISHMENT) what was your feelings like?
I WEEP EVERYDAY
how did you get through it?
CAN I EVER GET THROUGH IT?
how long does it take to get through it?
WELL PEOPLE ARE STILL SHOUTING GEJ TILL 2019embarassedembarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by DaGC(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes. I felt bad but just decided to move on from it. I mean its family, aint gonna hold grudges that long against them anyway. Took me a couple minutes and I was good.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes, it was so painful.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2014
Its happened before in my family. The thing can pain eh!.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by egopersonified(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=drestoneokuta][/quote]

so sorry for your loss. Rotflmao.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by Kanwulia: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes!
But look at it this way.
IT WAS A PUNISHMENT FOR THE OTHER SIMILAR CRIMES YOU HAD COMMITTED IN THE PAST for which you were NOT CAUGHT!
It is called KARMA! grin

Diarrrish GODDDIOH! cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Yes, it was so painful.
Yap. It's always painful to pay for a crime you did not commit.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by liberty24: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
adioolayi: It's a bitter thing to experince...Mine was about 14yrs ago, during WAEC exam..one of our internal invigilators was so effective that she didnt allow the school bad boys use expos.after the exam, the boys beat her to comma...she was hospitalised for days. Instead of the school authorities to make thorough investigation to apprehend the culprits, they only presented the students album to the hospitalised teacher and so, our looks in the passport was the bases of her choice......unfortunately I was chosen because I looked hard and rough in the passport, so lots of innocent students were punished and diagraced at the assembly ground. Bad Memory...I tell you!

That was serious!
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by poshest(f): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was here
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by liberty24: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
poshest: I was here
really?
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by Lordabas: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Story of my life. Accused of being a snob growing up but I've always been a bit shy and and introverted so I appeared that way. I felt aweful, bullied and picked on. As I grew older I've learned how to present myself better but I'll always be an introvert.
Over the years I've been falsely accused of saying and doing things that I didn't. I felt victimized and powerless. I couldn't always defend myself or prove my innocence. I was an easy target for blame.
BUT ALL THAT STOPPED HAPPENING WHEN I DEVELOPED SELF ESTEEM. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by hzamani(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2014
many times
Re: Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? by liberty24: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Lordabas: Story of my life. Accused of being a snob growing up but I've always been a bit shy and and introverted so I appeared that way. I felt aweful, bullied and picked on. As I grew older I've learned how to present myself better but I'll always be an introvert.
Over the years I've been falsely accused of saying and doing things that I didn't. I felt victimized and powerless. I couldn't always defend myself or prove my innocence. I was an easy target for blame.
BUT ALL THAT STOPPED HAPPENING WHEN I DEVELOPED SELF ESTEEM. smiley

Thanks for the response

(1) (Reply)

what will you do if you were in this shoe? / Please..a Brother And A Sister Doesnt Know Their Exact Date Of Birth...both SAD / Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.