Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) (1207 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) by Ambi25: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
This is to inform the general Public that the Federal Civil Service Commission, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has declared vacancies for the vacant position:
Job Title: Foreign Affairs Officer Grade II (SGL 08)
Vacancy No:FMFA-SGL08-2014
MDA: Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Grade Class: SGL08
Job Classification: Internal and External Candidates

Requirements
See it here: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com.br/2014/07/foreign-affairs-officer-at-federal.html

Re: Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) by MANGAM(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2014
A friend yesterday was called and given appointment letter. The guy read French and just completed his nysc wit the last batch that passed out. I know some wouldn't bliv me. I personally drove him there, waited for him in the car. He started his documentation yesterday afta collecting his letter and this is a guy that never apply for the job. This is the new nigeria we all find ourselves.
Re: Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) by amaham(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
MANGAM: A friend yesterday was called and given appointment letter. The guy read French and just completed his nysc wit the last batch that passed out. I know some wouldn't bliv me. I personally drove him there, waited for him in the car. He started his documentation yesterday afta collecting his letter and this is a guy that never apply for the job. This is the new nigeria we all find ourselves.
serious, I told my sister to apply . God will see her through
Re: Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) by Graceojomasule: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Can Hnd apply?

(1) (Reply)

Healthplus Test / Today's Vacancies In ARIK, GSK, Stanbicibtc, British America Tobacco, Oando / FUTA Aptitude Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.