Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Help! Facebook Has Stolen My Wife. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Facebook Has Stolen My Wife. (591 Views)

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / NNPC Has Stolen $50 Billion Of Crude Oil Earnings- Sanusi Lamido tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Facebook Has Stolen My Wife. by thunder74(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Please help a lonely man to retrieve my love and wife from the addiction of Facebook and other Naija news/gossip sites.

My wife spends more of her time on Facebook women group, and most of what she learns from them are affecting our love and trust.

She opens her Facebook group immediately she wakes up before and after morning devotion, when she wakes up to urinate in the midnight etc. I have discussed my reservation with her but she will not change.

Please help me if you had similar experience and how you solved it. I am regretting introducing her to Internet world.
Re: Help! Facebook Has Stolen My Wife. by ggrin(f): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Satan don catch utongue
I tell u abi ah no tell u
cheesygrincheesygrinlipsrsealed
Re: Help! Facebook Has Stolen My Wife. by Leetunechi: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin

change her fb password cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seun Why Is The Antispambot Banning The Use Of Foreign Languages? / Can You Say 11 Words Per Second? This Woman HERE Can Do Just That! / This Tthread Will Expire In 50 Miniute FRONT PAGE Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.