Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Almighty (411 Views)

Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. / Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Almighty by rccgamg: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNwBMLTCcw

Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. [color=#000099][/color]

Beloved I welcome you to another evening in God presence. On Sunday we started looking at the Theme for this month – THE ALMIGHTY. This should make any believer happy and indeed proud that our God is Mighty. Of what use is someone that you call your back bone if he does not exercise power. Zep 3:17

Today we will be looking at two reason from the scriptures that illustrate the fact God is the Almighty.
1. Alpha and Omega: Our God is Almighty because he is the alpha and omega. I want us to imagine many things you started that you could not end in your power. Even if you say you will see someone the next day you add by the Grace of God because you know not everything is within your control. God is almighty because he is the Alpha and omega. All is within his power to do and undo. He is the almighty because he says the end in the beginning. Isa 46:9 -11, Rev 1:8, Exo 3:13 -15, Dan 4:34- 35

2. He is the Almighty because of the power he commands. People in this world have power which extends to their sphere of influence. The extent of God Power transcends just this earth. Jesus was confident when he spoke of this. Mat 28:18, Psa 46:1 -11, Gen 1:1. The creation of the word was by power in his word. Psa 24:1 and Heb 11:3

If God is the Almighty why then does he appear slow?

www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Must Overcome. / Successful Through Meditation. / War Against Ebola Going On At Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.