Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God (4489 Views)

Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Rossikk(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2012
ISAIAH 24

It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.

They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.

Then the moon will be disgraced
And the sun ashamed;
For the Lord of hosts will reign
On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
And before His elders, gloriously.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Rossikk(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Hmm... such silence...

But no probs - even I was surprised by the frank admission in the verse. cool
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by greatgenius: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2012
yahweh is not not the only creator in the universe. he is our creator
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk: ISAIAH 24

It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.

They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.

Then the moon will be disgraced
And the sun ashamed;
For the Lord of hosts will reign
On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
And before His elders, gloriously.

Great revelation.
Just like I have always maintained that yahweh was actually a junior member of the Canaanite pantheon.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Nay, christians can invalidate that claim easily.
Have u read the book of revelation?
The 24 elders?
Ring a bell?
It's just like a an igwe or oba having a council of elders, doesn't mean he's under them.

Wow! Christians u better pay me for thischeesy

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Now I know why you guys have turned out atheists and agnostics.........
1.....POOR UNDERSTANDING of scriptures and also

2..... PRIDE in not wanting to learn......

Now let's see that verse from another rendition....

Isaiah 24:23
Good News Translation (GNT)
23 The moon will grow dark, and the sun will no
longer shine, for the LORD Almighty will be
king. He will rule in Jerusalem on Mount Zion,
and the leaders of the people will see his glory.

Hope you can see the real meaning of that verse??......how can YAHWEH who has appointed Elders or leaders to lead his people be less than those he has appointed??.....does it make any sense to you mr rosciky or what is your name...??

Smh!!!!!!!...........

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2012
inurmind: Nay, christians can invalidate that claim easily.
The 24 elders?
Ring a bell?
It's just like a an igwe or oba having a council of elders, doesn't mean he's under them.

It is hard to imagine the omni omni creator of the universe sitting with his puny human creations to discuss matters. when was the last time you had round table discussion with your household pets, or domestic farm animals?

I know you are just trying to lend them a hand.lol.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2012
ijawkid: Now I know why you guys have turned out atheists and agnostics.........
1.....POOR UNDERSTANDING of scriptures and also

2..... PRIDE in not wanting to learn......

Now let's see that verse from another rendition....

Hope you can see the real meaning of that verse??......how can YAHWEH who has appointed Elders or leaders to lead his people be less than those he has appointed??.....does it make any sense to you mr rosciky or what is your name...??

Smh!!!!!!!...........

New translation, new meaning.
We know that trick.
This is your idea of scriptural reasoning, huh?

So do you think the previous rendering was a mistranslation or a mistraliteration?
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2012
inurmind: Nay, christians can invalidate that claim easily.
The 24 elders?
Ring a bell?

You just §aid it Ýourself.............please explain. This to plaetton and ROCISKY.......lol....
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by MrAnony1(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2012
plaetton:

It is hard to imagine the omni omni creator of the universe sitting with his puny human creations to discuss matters. when was the last time you had round table discussion with your household pets, or domestic farm animals?

Plaetton, I have one advice for you: Before you go out of your way debating an issue, first try to understand the issue properly.

If you had bothered to actually read the bible for yourself, you would have known that the 24 elders inurmind is referring to are not human, neither is God consulting them on how to rule His universe.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2012
plaetton:

Yep, and they'll be paying me back for that handcheesy

But on a serious note, the problem with me is that I like successful and good arguments, not the type that would go round futile circles for an eternity.
Like I said before they can easily counter this with scriptures backing them, and it'll only end up being another savage and fruitless long war.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
plaetton:

New translation, new meaning.
We know that trick.
This is your idea of scriptural reasoning, huh?

So do you think the previous rendering was a mistranslation or a mistraliteration?

LikÉ I said earlier,pride won't let you settle down to really look into that verse to get the true meaning..................

All you do is peruse the scriptures to find verses that might look contradictory so that you can continue in your Godlessness..........

If Yahweh is the LORD of the heavens,have u asked yoursÉlf how the elders(not even angels that reside in the heavens) would be greater than GOD or equal to him??..........

Smh!!!!.....

For your Info the GNT only made that verse clearer.............
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2012
ijawkid:

You just §aid it Ýourself.............please explain. This to plaetton and ROCISKY.......lol....

Yeah but u'll have to pay me for that.cheesy
It's not everyday I see christians defending me even when they know I'm right.sad
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2012
inurmind:

Yeah but u'll have to pay me for that.cheesy
It's not everyday I see christians defending me even when they know I'm right.sad

Lol......I'll do exactly that.........

Just tell me how much I'll pay.....lol.....
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2012
Dp
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Plaetton, I have one advice for you: Before you go out of your way debating an issue, first try to understand the issue properly.

If you had bothered to actually read the bible for yourself, you would have known that the 24 elders inurmind is referring to are not human, neither is God consulting them on how to rule His universe.

Interesting indeed. First, you are contradicting your fellow christian, Ijawkid,who just posted this:

His JW bible has rendered the words "elders" as " leaders of the people".
You, on the other hand, are saying the elders referred to here are not human.
Na wa o.

So what are they? gods, deputy gods, demi-gods or Extra-terrestials?
You don confuse o.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by MrAnony1(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2012
plaetton:

Interesting indeed. First, you are contradicting your fellow christian, Ijawkid,who just posted this:

His JW bible has rendered the words "elders" as " leaders of the people".
You, on the other hand, are saying the elders referred to here are not human.
Na wa o.

So what are they? gods, deputy gods, demi-gods or Extra-terrestials?
You don confuse o.

Perhaps it is best that you go read the bible and come back then we'll have something of a rich discussion.

If you are interested in knowing about the 24 elders, read the Book of Revelation as follows: 4:4-10, 5:8, 11:16, and 19:4.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by anonymoux: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2012
make you dey foo.l yourself for there. . . .
If you don't want to give the GLORY to GOD no problem.

GOD calling them elders does not mean they are greater.

Thesame Bible said, because there was no greater, GOD had to swear by his holiness unto Abraham and David
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......I'll do exactly that.........

Just tell me how much I'll pay.....lol.....

A thousand pounds of humility and honestycheesy
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2012
inurmind:

A thousand pounds of humility and honestycheesy

But I'm honest na......that's why I gave you the go ahead to explain that verse to plaetton and thomas ROCISKY......lol.....
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2012
ijawkid:

But I'm honest na......that's why I gave you the go ahead to explain that verse to plaetton and thomas ROCISKY......lol.....

Funny u didn't mention the humility part.
Actually I think everybody in the religion section is guity of this.
If we could all for once let go of our pride, I believe we would see things better and make much more progress.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by ijawkid(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
inurmind:

Funny u didn't mention the humility part.
Actually I think everybody in the religion section is guity of this.
If we could all for once let go of our pride, I believe we would see things better and make much more progress.

Ok sir....I'm LOYAL sir...:-)........

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Greetings to the OP, I so much appreciate your effort trying to seek reality even the christians wont accept it. And also to ijawkid and Mr Anony for there contributions though what you guys are arguing about is a slap on your delusion face. Respect to everyother which i dont mention there names. Respect to every one.
One thing that make me hate religion more is that the theist like mr Anony and Ijawkid do think Atheist dont read or study there bible. Atheist like me study many scripture just name it. The problem is just that i dont want to argue with folks like you cause argument wouldn't lead into something good. So i have kept silence reading your post months back. But for this i will put light and see where you guys will dodge to. Pls lets both read the book of deuteronomy chapter 32 verse 8 to 12

8. When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
9. For the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage.
10. He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
11. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions,
12. the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no foreign God with him.

Now can some among you theist explain who the Most High is, who the God that took over Nigeria, Europe and Australia is. From that verse, it is clear that Jacob is Israel and his God is jehovah. Now who took the people of Yoruba because it clearly say nations where divided among Gods.
I wonder mostly when Theist like ijawkid argue blindly forgetting his Origin base on a delusional belief. He should come and explain how is his blood line of Jacob or how he became Israelite. This is where many christians missed the way due to blindness.
So Jehovah is not a supreme God according to Isaiah 24:23 or you guys can keep on lying to suit yourselves. In the book of 1 Corinthian 8:5, it says For although there may be so-called Gods in Heaven or on earth- as indeed there are many Gods and many Lords. Can someone pls tell me who this Gods are? Are they angels or what? Look at the ranking in it, God and Lord, later Theist will come here to tell us that Jehovah is the only God. What have happened to African gods, to the God apportioned to us? It is mythical cuz Jehovah is also mythical. You dont even serve God but a mere man in the Ancient Jewish days, pls kindly read Genesis 32: 24-30 and Psalm 82:1 and tell me how God and God and God making Gods make there way to heaven and forming political council. I think you guys should reasoning for yourself. Nobody is forcing you to quit your faith or stay with it. You have total freedom of faith but pls take your precious time to study the bible with open mind then you take your next decision. I think this will help a little. Sorry if i hurt anybody so bad.

Love

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Perhaps it is best that you go read the bible and come back then we'll have something of a rich discussion.

If you are interested in knowing about the 24 elders, read the Book of Revelation as follows: 4:4-10, 5:8, 11:16, and 19:4.
Thanks for your token mr Anony so the Lamb they are worshipping in Revelatio 5:8 is God huh? Didn't your revelation 22:9 says You must not do worship to angels, prophet and people of the book except God. Now Lamb (Jesus) is now what they are worshipping? Who is lying here pls, you or your bible? I think revelation have not happen yet so how the Bleep does apostle John knows that some semi-god or deputy-god is bowing for some God when the Lamb told him to write down what he see? So them they rehearse how the future judgement gonna be and use john as the script writer. Mind you God are so many in the bible. Is it the one appointed to Jacob or my great great great grandfather called Ogungun. Mistakes you fail to understand is that what is the position of Jehovah. Read Deut 32: 8 - 12 and come back
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by Todaynatoday: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
I can imagine Rossik "discovering" this verse and screaming "yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah!! I'll finally show those people that call themselves Christians how wrong they are *quickly subscribes for one month data plan on his device, logs on to nairaland, opens a thread and starts typing: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God" *I go show them pepper* But sadly your effort has been futile since you lack understanding of the scriptures.

5 Likes

Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ Ijawkid

let me help you with some reality syrup.
Genesis 1:26
And God said, let us make man in our image. Who is He talking to?
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, then man is become as one of us,to know good and evil. Am now a God.
Genesis 11:7
Let us go down, and there confound their language. Are those people He is talking to His mate? Like friend lets go
Exodus 12:12
And against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment. Egypt have God different from yours? Wow
Exodus 15:11
Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Political scander in Heaven huh?
Exodus 18:11
Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods. How does other Gods come in? Later you will say Syria president is a bad guy.
Exodus 20:3, 5
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them. Jealously feeling inferior?
Exodus 22:20-28
He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. (v.20) jealous huh? Why
Thou shalt not revile the gods. (v.28) copy that
Exodus 23:13-32
Make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. (v.13) His God the Heavenly morsi (dictator)
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, andquite break down their images. (v.24) i think your God is a soldier.
Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. (v.32)
Exodus 34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. LOL
Numbers 33:4
Upon their gods also the LORD executed judgments. Why overthrowning? Who was God before God?
Deuteronomy 3:24
What God is there in heaven or inearth, that can do according to thy works?
Deuteronomy 5:7
Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Deuteronomy 6:14-15
Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) So your God knows that every land have it God?
Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords. Heavenly Gadaffi thy God is
Deuteronomy 28:14
Thou shalt not ... go after other gods to serve them. This is for Israelite not ijawkid
Joshua 24:2-14
They served other gods. (v.2)
Fear the Lord ... and put away the gods which your fathers served. (v.14) coup de tal
Judges 11:24
Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess? Chemosh self dey bless. Lets go
1 Samuel 6:5
Ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods. Why not God of Nigeria
1 Samuel 28:13
And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. Are this Jehovah appointie
1 Chronicles 16:25
The Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 82:1-6
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods. They are now mate, pls who is the chief judge(v.1)
I have said, Ye are gods. (v.6)
Psalm 86:8
Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord. From israelite David not Yoruba man
Psalm 96:4
For the Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 97:7
Worship him, all ye gods.
Psalm 135:5
Our Lord is above all gods.
Psalm 136:2
O give thanks unto the God of gods.
Jeremiah 1:16
I will utter my judgments against them ... who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods. Voice of the Jewish God, why feeling jealous?
Jeremiah 10:11
The gods that have not made theheavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. Who made pluto and venus
Jeremiah 25:6
And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. Wow heavenly Abacha
Jeremiah 46:25
I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods. Jahabacha?
Zephaniah 2:11
The Lord will be terrible to them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth. What of gods in heaven?
John 10:33-34
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? Wow, the jews are also God. Who is God before God and after God.
Answer those funny thing ijawkid, if u ve forgotten your Origin, Oborowe is ur God not Jehovah. If your God will be jealousy, y did he create God like him. Y did he felt like Abacha and power thirsty politician in Nigeria. Your God (Jehovah) have Boss, pls read Deut 32: 8-12

thanks
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
FOLYKAZE: [color=#990000][/color]
Greetings to the OP, I so much appreciate your effort trying to seek reality even the christians wont accept it. And also to ijawkid and Mr Anony for there contributions though what you guys are arguing about is a slap on your delusion face. Respect to everyother which i dont mention there names. Respect to every one.
One thing that make me hate religion more is that the theist like mr Anony and Ijawkid do think Atheist dont read or study there bible. Atheist like me study many scripture just name it. The problem is just that i dont want to argue with folks like you cause argument wouldn't lead into something good. So i have kept silence reading your post months back. But for this i will put light and see where you guys will dodge to. Pls lets both read the book of deuteronomy chapter 32 verse 8 to 12

8. When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
10. He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
11. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions,

Now can some among you theist explain who the Most High is, who the God that took over Nigeria, Europe and Australia is. From that verse, it is clear that Jacob is Israel and his God is jehovah. Now who took the people of Yoruba because it clearly say nations where divided among Gods.
I wonder mostly when Theist like ijawkid argue blindly forgetting his Origin base on a delusional belief. He should come and explain how is his blood line of Jacob or how he became Israelite. This is where many christians missed the way due to blindness.
So Jehovah is not a supreme God according to Isaiah 24:23 or you guys can keep on lying to suit yourselves. In the book of 1 Corinthian 8:5, it says For although there may be so-called Gods in Heaven or on earth- as indeed there are many Gods and many Lords. Can someone pls tell me who this Gods are? Are they angels or what? Look at the ranking in it, God and Lord, later Theist will come here to tell us that Jehovah is the only God. What have happened to African gods, to the God apportioned to us? It is mythical cuz Jehovah is also mythical. You dont even serve God but a mere man in the Ancient Jewish days, pls kindly read Genesis 32: 24-30 and Psalm 82:1 and tell me how God and God and God making Gods make there way to heaven and forming political council. I think you guys should reasoning for yourself. Nobody is forcing you to quit your faith or stay with it. You have total freedom of faith but pls take your precious time to study the bible with open mind then you take your next decision. I think this will help a little. Sorry if i hurt anybody so bad.

Love

Thank you for reminding them.
I have debated this particular issue with Anony on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1074709/anony-ihedinobigoshen-lets-discuss-yahwehmonotheism

On this thread, I proved, with biblical evidence, well beyond reasonable doubts, that Yahweh was just one of the junior gods of the Canaanite pantheon and that even the ancient Israelites acknowledged and worshipped other gods besides Yahweh.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Todaynatoday: I can imagine Rossik "discovering" this verse and screaming "yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah!! I'll finally show those people that call themselves Christians how wrong they are *quickly subscribes for one month data plan on his device, logs on to nairaland, opens a thread and starts typing: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God" *I go show them pepper* But sadly your effort has been futile since you lack understanding of the scriptures.

if you dont know anything about your bible, just shut up and watch where this discussion is heading. Slave
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by MrAnony1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
FOLYKAZE: [color=#990000][/color]

Love
Lol, here they come again with Deuteronomy 32. Jehovah is God Most High my dear. Why don't you take the time to actually read the entire chapter 32 and then come back and we'll have a discussion about reading the scripture in context. You guys make me laugh sometimes.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by MrAnony1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Todaynatoday: I can imagine Rossik "discovering" this verse and screaming "yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah!! I'll finally show those people that call themselves Christians how wrong they are *quickly subscribes for one month data plan on his device, logs on to nairaland, opens a thread and starts typing: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God" *I go show them pepper* But sadly your effort has been futile since you lack understanding of the scriptures.
Lololol.........no mind the guy. When someone doesn't understand the bible, he sees only what he wants to see.
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by plaetton: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lololol.........no mind the guy. When someone doesn't understand the bible, he sees only what he wants to see.

And of course, one needs scriptural reasoning(quite different from normal reasoning) to understand the bible, right?
Re: Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
plaetton:

Thank you for reminding them.
I have debated this particular issue with Anony on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1074709/anony-ihedinobigoshen-lets-discuss-yahwehmonotheism

On this thread, I proved, with biblical evidence, well beyond reasonable doubts, that Yahweh was just one of the junior gods of the Canaanite pantheon and that even the ancient Israelites acknowledged and worshipped other gods besides Yahweh.

how are you doing bro. Dont mind this christians. Their eye is blocked, their reasoning is faulty and there ear cant grap any fact both from biblical evidence or historical evidence. I have read most of ur post and thread, they are brilliant. I so much love your reasoning. One truth is you, logicboy and this religion section gave me joy to speak wot is in my mind yrs back out. I was born to christian family but life here as Atheist is like Hell. But today i can speak out, make friend and been loved as an Atheist. Thanks once again. And for the christian or muslim debating, bro you are trying but notice that they wont listen to you no matter what you say. Just say the truth and make coal of fire on there head. I dont mean u should argue till end o. Just give them truth which they want, and leave them to the conscience judgement. I love you bro (aint a gay o)

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.