Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. (3650 Views)

Sweet 9ja Used Golf Iv Going For 550k / Be In The Know Upclose:** Ultra Rare ** Bmw Alpina B7 / Volkswagen Golf Mark 4 ( Automatic, Ultra Rare, Flawless ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2008
This Green Volkswagen Golf Mark 4 It has been garaged, is very clean and runs beautifully.

The paint is in very good condition save a few tiny scratches and one small dent in front of passenger side mirror ( Negligible ) grin

Automatic Transmission

Vin is 98WGA21J5Y4027526

GLS model 2.0L L4 SFI SOHC 8V

4 Doors

Factory AC

Driver, Passenger & Side Airbags

CD Player

Fabric Velvet Cream Interior

117,590 miles

Alloy Wheels

It has a few after-market products on it, i.e. XM ready wiring and antenna. The stereo deck and speakers are completely stock and sounds great.

Interior is in great condition. Drivers seat has 1/4" burn (not from smoking) mark.

AC, power windows and locks all work perfectly. Gets great gas-mileage too.

Price is 1.350m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Our Out of Lagos State clients are advised to make Conclusive Arrangements with Inspired_m to Schedule Airport Pick Ups (if Necessary), the Availability of interested Vehicle(s) and possibly REFUNDABLE financial commitments BEFORE embarking on the trip for the sole purpose of this advert/any other authorized by Inspired_m on this website.

Inspired_m SHALL NOT be liable for any consequential or Inconsequential losses, costs, damages or expenses in whole or in part, AS A RESULT of any negligence, breach of contract on the part of the buyer or otherwise in excess of the price of the Vehicles advertised, in the performance of any of his obligations hereunder due to any cause in the course of the transaction(s).

We wish you a safe Journey.

cool cool

Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2008
Price is 1.350m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

cool cool

Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by mycar: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2008
Hi Inspired m,

How is the bonanza price of this your Golf IV like?
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by ziontrain: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2008
Inspired,

That VIN number is not valid - you may want to double-check. There is a VIN number 9[b]B[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526 that matches the description of this car. I will suggest you check the CARFAX report before posting.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
ziontrain:

Inspired,

That VIN number is not valid - you may want to double-check. There is a VIN number 9[b]B[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526 that matches the description of this car. I will suggest you check the CARFAX report before posting.

Please Ziontrain,
what is the content of the VIN " 9[b]B[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526''
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by ziontrain: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Igwe1, I think it will not be fair at this point to release the CARFAX report. Let 's wait to hear from Inspired first maybe he has an explanation - he may come back and say it's a mix up but let's just wait for now.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
9[b]8[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526

9[b]B[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526

Let the Genuine Buyer request details via email / search both VIN and choose the most appropriate description of the car

I'm off to go Vote.
cool cool
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by idupaul: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ inspired

what year mark 4 golf is this?

1999- 2006 ( which year is it./)
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
idupaul:

@ inspired

what year mark 4 golf is this?

1999- 2006 ( which year is it./)

Year 2000.

2000 Volkswagen Golf GLS
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by ziontrain: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Inspired, what you are doing is not fair at all. We are trying to clean up this forum and all of us will be better for it and now you say let genuine buyer request for VIN - what is the purpose of your posting the VIN number then? You promised to provide VIN numbers for all your vehicles and thank God you are doing so. But the VIN is invalid. I got the correct VIN number for you and gave you the opportunity to tidy up the situation and see how you reply. I am not trying to take up any issue with you because we still need your services on this forum. All I am asking is for us to do our due diligence and avoid posting vehicles that could end up killing innocent people.

Below is a snapshot of the CARFAX report of the car you are trying to sell - this car is a DANGEROUS CAR and has been declared SCRAP by insurance company. It does not qualify for CARFAX buy back guarantee, it has been involved in accident and has got salvage title that was rebuilt:

2000 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
VIN: 9BWGA21J5Y4027526
Hatchback 4 Door
Front Wheel Drive

Vehicle serviced
Oil and filter changed chassis lubricated
Air filter replaced
Drive belt(s) replaced
Miscellaneous service performed
Engine serviced 07/18/2005   74,516   The Autobarn VW Countryside
Countryside, IL
708-354-6600

Vehicle serviced 10/25/2005   80,166   The Autobarn VW Countryside
Countryside, IL
708-354-6600

Vehicle serviced
Air filter replaced
Cabin air filter replaced
Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed 02/17/2006   86,000   Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL   Passed emissions inspection 03/15/2006   87,810   The Autobarn VW Countryside

Vehicle serviced
Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed
Engine oil system flushed 08/04/2006   95,708   The Autobarn VW Countryside
Countryside, IL
708-354-6600

Vehicle serviced
Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed 12/26/2007   113,484   The Autobarn VW Countryside
Countryside, IL
708-354-6600

Vehicle serviced 12/26/2007     Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL   Passed emissions inspection 06/18/2008     Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.   TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
Title or registration issued
to insurance company 06/19/2008   117,417   Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bloomington, IL
Title #X8171693463   SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
REBUILT TITLE ISSUED

Loan or lien reported
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by idupaul: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
pls not again, u have inspired email and could have used it to clarify issues more b4 [posting details of a car that might not be the car that advertized here , all this in my opinion amounts to forcing a vIN of ur choice on the car above. Do nt get me wrong as am nt in support of coffins being sold as cars on NL. Zion there are ways to go about such issues u are nt sure of.

@ inspired

pls clear the air quickly and get back to ur bidness
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by ziontrain: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2008
@idupaul, did you read my posting at all? Please go back and read again. When you go to CARFAX and enter a VIN number, it tells you if it's valid or not and because the VIN number is about 17 characters long, their system is smart enough to know that sometimes numbers could be copied wrongly and so it proposes the nearest match for you. That was how the right VIN number was obtained.

The proposed number matched the car on sale 100% up to the odometer reading. I refused to post CARFAX report when @Igwe1 requested for it in order to avoid any heated situation and asked inspired to clean up the issue. You can go and read his reply. I don't think there's anything wrong with this. Do we have to wait until someone is killed before we act on this forum? Please go back and read my posting. You will see that I did not mean any harm at all and never came across as antagonistic. This market is big enough for everybody but we need to maintain our integrity for all of us to last in business. We are not in business for the short-term.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2008
idupaul:

please not again, u have inspired email and could have used it to clarify issues more before [posting details of a car that might not be the car that advertized here , all this in my opinion amounts to forcing a vIN of ur choice on the car above. Do nt get me wrong as am nt in support of coffins being sold as cars on NL. Zion there are ways to go about such issues u are nt sure of.

@ inspired

please clear the air quickly and get back to ur bidness

My brother, the VIN is 9[b]B[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526

The advertised VIN is 9[b]8[/b]WGA21J5Y4027526

What would that suggest to a fair reasoning Mind with Good head on Shoulders ? if any info was to be concealed would it have bn revealed at all ?

When you search for VIN numbers that are Invalid, Carfax tells You Its OUTRIGHTLY INVALID.

When you search for VIN numbers with 1 Misappropriated Digit, Carfax suggests the Nearest VIN and provides the Report.

Nairaland Genuine Buyers are no fools. . .

I have no issues with Ziontrain for now Until he successfully sells his 1 Honda Accord On here ( if ever ) as for now He remains a Negligible Wandering Soul.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by mycar: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
please inspired M,

I mean no harm bro, does it mean that 9BWGA21J5Y4027526 is the correct VIN.
If the answer is [size=15pt]yes[/size].
What's the implication of the report.
But if [size=18pt]NO [/size]can i have the VIN on my mail .
am interested in the car as i want it for my younger bros

e-mail me your last price using my e-mail above .
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by busynett: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
I cant wait for a day Seun, The Administrator, going to separate car buyers and sellers from good technical information being provided by guys like Siena, Sultan, Ivvie and others.

I am getting tired of accusation and counter accusation by auto sellers.

If you have a minor accident with your car on Nigeria roads or Okada rider remove your side view mirror, what would you do, throw away your car? I dont think so.

I bought an accident car for Houston, Jenju even checked the VIN for me before I paid and I am still using the car till now.

VIN shows right side hit but it got fixed before being sold by the dealer.

Let VIN be posted and let potential buyer check the record. If its ok for the buyer after going through the VIN report let it be, if not, ignore the car or advert

Regards
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by ziontrain: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2008
@busynet, there is no problem with a car having history of accident as long as it's been fixed. What raised eyebrow in this case is that the vehicle has just been declared as TOTAL LOSS as a result of accident by an insurance company. We all know that whenever you have accident with your car, insurance will fix and pay for repairs but when it gets to the point where a vehicle is being declared as total loss with salvaged title, it is not fair to market such as a regular vehicle - this car does not even qualify for CARFAX buy back guarantee so it is not the same situation as the vehicle you bought. I pray fervently that this will not end up being a coffin in jesus name.

I will leave the situation as is it is and let our conscience judge if what we do is the right thing. It won't be long before truth prevails.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
we do things here as an intellectual community and should present the best product for each other.We should be transparent in everything we do here.
Am looking forward  to the day this section will be devoid of any controversy/suspicions.

@Ziontrain
I think what you did is not wrong since i asked you for the controversial VIN info,and you gave it out exactly how u got it.
i don't think you mean harm in trying to ensure that truth prevails.
For me i welcome any observation/comment as long as is genuine.

@all
Nevertheless,that a car has a -ve title does not mean the end of it ,but will definitely influence the price.
and should be disclosed to the buyer.
Regards,

Igwe
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by toba1909(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2008
hmmmmmm,

Ziontrain,
Kudos for revealing the CARFAX report.

Fellow Nairalanders,
Take this or leave it,
Posterity will forever catch up with us all,
on whatever we do here.

So let's go on with whatever we're doing now.
Be it GOOD or BAD!

My 2kobo.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by mycar: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2008
Mr. inspired m

i sent you an e-mail
pls reply me.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
[size=13pt]THE CAR WAS SOLD TODAY 13th OCTOBER 2008

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD FOR 1.3m
[/size]

mycar:

Mr. inspired m

i sent you an e-mail
please reply me.

I got your email now, Ive sold the car but i can get another or preferably Pre order, Ill send you an email shortly
cool cool
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Busybody2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
Ziontrain, what is the problem, you can talk to me you know, your secrets are safe with me wink You were screaming blue murder in your crusade against Inspired whose only crime okay he is also guilty of non-compliance with minimum wage . . . was to insist on only revealing VIN number via email to ward off thieves who uses the information to steal his lead and useless timewasters.

ziontrain:

. . . Below is a snapshot of the CARFAX report of the car you are trying to sell - this car is a DANGEROUS CAR and has been declared SCRAP by insurance company. It does not qualify for CARFAX buy back guarantee, it has been involved in accident and has got salvage title that was rebuilt:

2000 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
VIN: 9BWGA21J5Y4027526
Motor Vehicle Dept.   TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
Title #X8171693463   SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
REBUILT TITLE ISSUED

Loan or lien reported

Now the chap has revealed the VIN, your crusade has taken another dimension undecided O ga fun e o. Why don't you live and let live undecided The market is large enough for all of you now. What is wrong with healthy competition? undecided Do you want his head on a plate undecided

One minute you claim to be an established dealer that wants to sanitize Nairaland, the next minute you are about to ship your first car undecided All you do, when you are not haranguing Inspired is sing the praise of a certain dealer "go *****" How come you don't have a single post advertising your own business If you are not *****, how much is he paying you to bring about the downfall of a fellow dealer?

1)
Total loss is the mode d'employ jargon used by insurance firms to describe any car they cannot be arsed to repair, they pay the vehicle owner and then sell the car on as salvage.

2)
After the salvaged vehicle is repaired and passes the state's inspection, a rebuilt certificate/title or assembled from salvage parts is issued, then the car is once again fit to be driven.

3)
A car that is not redeemable is issued with a certificate of destruction or a non rebuidable title so that they could be sold on for part. 

LET PEACE REIGN. LIVE AND LET LIVE.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Busy_body
Thanks for your lecture,
You 're truly busy body.
grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
igwe 1:

@Busy_body
Thanks for your lecture,
You 're truly busy body.
grin grin grin

That lecture wasan't addressed to you tongue Wait a minute shocked Are you Ziontrain shocked Na wah o, I can't keep up again. Romeobest is Inspired/Akuka is Jenju/Idupaul is Inspired/Ziontrain is Jenju/Igwe1 is Ziontrain . . .

angry angry angry I no longer want to be a busybody, I am finding it hard to keep up angry angry angry I am training to be a law enforcement agent 007, you berra jump on the bandwagon too if you know what is good for you, before the market becomes saturated grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
Busy_body:

Ziontrain, what is the problem, you can talk to me you know, your secrets are safe with me wink You were screaming blue murder in your crusade against Inspired whose only crime okay he is also guilty of non-compliance with minimum wage . . . was to insist on only revealing VIN number via email to ward off thieves who uses the information to steal his lead and useless timewasters.

Now the chap has revealed the VIN, your crusade has taken another dimension undecided O ga fun e o. Why don't you live and let live undecided The market is large enough for all of you now. What is wrong with healthy competition? undecided Do you want his head on a plate undecided

One minute you claim to be an established dealer that wants to sanitize Nairaland, the next minute you are about to ship your first car undecided All you do, when you are not haranguing Inspired is sing the praise of a certain dealer "go *****" How come you don't have a single post advertising your own business If you are not *****, how much is he paying you to bring about the downfall of a fellow dealer?

1)
Total loss is the mode d'employ jargon used by insurance firms to describe any car they cannot be arsed to repair, they pay the vehicle owner and then sell the car on as salvage.

2)
After the salvaged vehicle is repaired and passes the state's inspection, a rebuilt certificate/title or assembled from salvage parts is issued, then the car is once again fit to be driven.

3)
A car that is not redeemable is issued with a certificate of destruction or a non rebuidable title so that they could be sold on for part.

LET PEACE REIGN. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Busy Body,

You have seen exactly the Point, May God Bless You.
cool cool

igwe 1:

@Busy_body
Thanks for your lecture,
You 're truly busy body.
grin grin grin

RUDE igwe, thats Rude. grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Busybody2(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2008
inspired_m:

RUDE igwe, thats Rude. grin grin

Tell him angry angry angry If that is him tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Inspire M,

I can't belief that you 're such a masquerade that dances to a woman's tune.

Anyway we 've known you as a Chameleon, which can turn into an unimaginable.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
igwe 1:

@nspire M,

I can't belief that you 're such a masquerade dances to a woman's tune.

I can't believe you're a Gender Biased Old Man, GO read the Millennium Development Goals,

Well you've been tagged a Rude, Haggard, Pale and Worn Out Igwe, Ask your Children sorry I mean your Kinsmen the basic meaning of Common Sense.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Inspire M

I wish u 've d listen to your kinsmen, all this wouldn't have happen to u.

sorry!!!!!

You can't belief yourself being ridicule in this forum.
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2008
grin grin grin grin

Whose Ox is Gored Again ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't know that somebody can place something for sale and buy it himself with another user name just to boost his ego.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Busybody2(f): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
Oops, did I hit a raw nerve undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
Igwe, don't post in Red boldened letters, Thats Rude.

You're Rude. . . .Igwe. . . . RUDE IGWE thats another Nollywood Movie coming up again

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.32.html#msg2953818
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cotonou Cars / price crash!!! Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Corolla / 2007 Toyota Rav4 Jeep Price N2.350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.