Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight (1043 Views)

A Guide Of Do's And Don't's For New Mums!! HAHA! / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight by nnekaregy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good day my people, Well am a new mum with an 8 weeks old baby, as I was working out this morning I realised there are many mothers in my shoe, trying to loose the baby fat and stay fit, experts advised that we should take it easy considering that we are just coming from a long journey and all our muscles are still loose. We women however are always in a haste to regain our normal self while also taking it easy, if u are a new mum, tell us what u are doing to loose the baby fat and if u have not started u better start o depending on your health condition and doctor's advise. Feel free to share please.
Re: Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight by Kanwulia: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
There are no new moms on NL. . .only OLD MOMS! grin
There is nothing like 'BABY FAT'.
It is either YOU ARE FAT. . . or not!
The baby is out.
The fat is out too.

Do not blame pregnancy for FATNESS! kiss
Re: Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight by nnekaregy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia: There are no new moms on NL. . .only OLD MOMS! grin
There is nothing like 'BABY FAT'.
It is either YOU ARE FAT. . . or not!
The baby is out.
The fat is out too.

Do not blame pregnancy for FATNESS! kiss
well I called it baby fat because it was gained while pregnant, if there are no new mums let the old ones help grin
Re: Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight by okirewaju(f): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2014
It is not an easy task at all especially when you are breastfeeding exclusively.

Reduce your carb, eat lots of fruits and vegetables

Try and eat dinner before 6pm

Work out when you can, take it easy on yourself. No rush

Kegel excercise is also important
Re: Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight by nnekaregy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
okirewaju: It is not an easy task at all especially when you are breastfeeding exclusively.

Reduce your carb, eat lots of fruits and vegetables

Try and eat dinner before 6pm

Work out when you can, take it easy on yourself. No rush

Kegel excercise is also important
thank you dear am encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

What Scares You The Most ? / Views On Children Born Out Of Wedlock / See What A Little Child Wrote Just For Her Dad To Stop Smoking (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.