Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Delsu Admission Without Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Admission Without Post Ume (3963 Views)

Delsu Admission 2013/2014 / Delsu Admission List / Delsu Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by brown01: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2008
Delta state university abraka is running a degree program called ICE ( institude of continuous education ) in any of d dept. Without post ume. U are assured of admission with sound WAEC OR NECO. please avail yourself of this great opportunity.
Re: Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by rezzy: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
That programme is not too good because they are likely not to go for service after 5 years
and it was introduced by this present V.C who is finishing his tenure by the end of this year. A new V.C might come and scrap the programme. Infact the V.C is looking for money
Re: Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by rezzy: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
That programme is not too good because they are likely not to go for service after 5 years
and it was introduced by this present V.C who is finishing his tenure by the end of this year. A new V.C might come and scrap the programme. Infact the V.C is looking for money
Re: Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by brown01: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2008
Do u kwn abt d affiliated programe in college of education warri and agbor. What can u say about that. Pls reply
Re: Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by rezzy: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
i dont know anything about that programme. i only know there is a programme at Agbor but i dont know how they get the form
Re: Delsu Admission Without Post Ume by brown01: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hello, are u in Delta or were? because people since to write me on the programe and I dont want to miss lead anybody on NAIRALAND. pls,

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay As School Fees In Federal Univertty? / Female Yabatech Student Seen Being Chased Over “indecent” Dressing / NUC Top 10 Universities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.