Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

#jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet (20125 Views)

Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Rayvenmay: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Too many jerks in the world...

The recorded rape of a Houston area teen has gone viral on social media, sparking its own mocking hashtag(#jadapose) on Twitter and the rape victim who identified herself as Jada has decided not to stay quiet any more.
Jada says the sexual assault occurred at the house of a classmate. Jada says she showed up to a party and accepted a drink she did not make herself. She unfortunately drank the cup handed to her which she believes now was mixed with drugs. She says things got fuzzy after that.
Jada didn't know she had been raped until she started seeing pictures and videos of her own sexual assault on her social media feed. The worry now isn't even the pics and videos that have spread like wife fire, its the people imitating jada, people tweeting photos of themselves played out like Jada was in the video along with the hashtag #jadapose. SO ANNOYING!

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Andyblaze: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Rayvenmay: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
embarassed

1 Like

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Ab025(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
nawa ooo....what is this world turning into...

how can people deliberately mock and even mimic a rape....

3 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Oahray: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is terrible. Feel so sorry for her. Hope her _rapist peers face the law.

2 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by dexentity: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is insensitiveness taken to the extreme, a lot of people are sick. I just hope she will be watched and I pray she won't trod the suicide path. Cuz all this little girls are getting unpredictable by the day.

4 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by addicted268(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
A lot of sick people in d world.what is funny about a r.a.pe for crying out loud?
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by hayorbaami: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is just so sickening. How can people be so insensitive and silly embarassed.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by NickiRoman: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
May every single person who mocked this girl and did the "Jada pose" be molested... This is so wicked and insensitive,May God have mercy on us

3 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Oahray: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
NickiRoman: May every single person who mocked this girl and did the "Jada pose" be molested... This is so wicked and insensitive,May God have mercy on us
An eye for an eye would make the world go blind.

2 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2014
`

Not cool.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: An eye for an eye would make the world go blind.

`

So true.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by SpaceGoat: 3:06am On Jul 12, 2014
this is noting compare to what i did cry

i know im wicked angry read here to see what i did https://www.nairaland.com/1809349/how-cut-girl-doing-it
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by ebullientV(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2014
This will crush the poor girl..... Just hope she stays strong.. Crazy times we living in..
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Its a wicked World. This aint cool.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2014
That girl is too beautiful to deserve this mess. I'm sorry my dear. Put I don't fathom the reason her face was left revealed in one of her pictures. But in some other it was covered. They should have chosen to cover her face in every picture. People have gotten to know her now. MTSCHEEW. futures of tomorrow getting molested. God help us.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2014
She needs the grace of God and her family to survive this.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by kevoh(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Note how majority of those mimicking her in the various #jadapose pictures on the net are mainly African-Americans angry . Silly people who can not even rally behind a fellow sister in distress.

2 Likes

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Feedmemore(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2014
The rappers should be castrated and their balls should be fed to my Pitt-bull.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by fr3do(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Some girls would never learn!
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by fr3do(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Wait o!
Had it been a white girl.
This would not be happening.

1 Like

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sad, white girl raped------campaign
Black girl raped------jokes

We need to change our mentality. That's not to say the average blacks sees rape as a joke, but these few aren't doing 'our' PR any favours

1 Like

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
All those racist bastard deserve to be stripped and paraded and then raped angry angry

1 Like

Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
pix and source or Adonbilivit!
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Notice how males are the only ones hashtagging the so called 'jadapose'. I wonder why so many men think rape_ is something that should be waved aside and joked about.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by daryoor(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
i blame the parents of stupid American kids.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by mdee1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
fellis: Notice how males are the only ones hashtagging the so called 'jadapose'. I wonder why so many men think rape_ is something that should be waved aside and joked about.
what is this one saying?
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Rayvenmay: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ladies mocked her too not just guys..
fellis: Notice how males are the only ones hashtagging the so called 'jadapose'. I wonder why so many men think rape_ is something that should be waved aside and joked about.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by falcon01: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Why are they raising one leg nah.... na race dem wan do.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by wheesin(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2014

K ..i dey hare u angry
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Rayvenmay: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2014
read the full post..
falcon01: Why are they raising one leg nah.... na race dem wan do.
Re: #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet by Crixina(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Ab025:
nawa ooo....what is this world turning into...

how can people deliberately mock and even mimic a rape....
it beats me too,

Has the world become this insensitive or is social media really frying up people's brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts / 'I Have Never Watched Nkechi Blessing's Movie' - Actress Replies / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.