Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) (57058 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Chidinma Gets Award From Her Hometown / Live Photos From Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by rekeson: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
RIP to the branama queen
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by nkkystel(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mmadu anaaaaaa!!! Rest in Perfect Peace dear Kefee.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Brotherman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
out of ignorance a lot of people always wish a departed soul to always rest in peace ( RIP) instead of wishing them to journy well to greater activities beyond in accordance to how he or she lived and be rewarded accordingly.
Also a lot of people forget that our wishes (good or bad) to the departed does not in any way affect what ever reward or punishment waiting for them
LET US LIVE EACH DAY OF OUR LIVES AS IF IT IS OUR LAST DAY ON EARTH
DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT U WISH OTHERS TO DO TO U
u don't need any religion to enable u achieve this .
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by folahann(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
One day na one day when you will go and never return no matter how old you are
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by chinex276(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Emotions running deep.

A wise man once said..
"When u were born pple laughed nd u cried, so live ur lyf so dat wen u die pple will cry nd u'll laugh".

May d soul of kefee nd d soul of all d faithful departed through d mercies of God REST IN PEACE (AMEN)
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by OBB77(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest in peace. From dust we came, to dust we shall all return.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sleep on kefee. cry cry cry cry

R. I. P.

Good night. kefee cry cry cry cry
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by folba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=psychologist][/quote]
We are dust and we will all return to dust.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=psychologist][/quote]

Your comment comes outside the post...
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by hensben(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rip kefee embarassed
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by gistmelove(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Every soul shall taste death...

R.I.P say me well to my late mum ooo..

Let her know that i missed her like
kilode...
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by remsonik(f): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Goodnight kefee..... Rest in peace cry cry
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Somethings in those pictures remind me of somewhere.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Which kain yeye area be this? sad
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by wogorparadise: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
rest in peace dear
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by penny01502: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by biomedixexcel(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Goodbye!
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by mekzone: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest in Peace
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
RIP kefee!
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by edicisca: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
R.I.P kefee.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
RIP kefee...
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Amuga(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
R.I.P Branama queen. Its so sad
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
May d soul of Kefee rest in our Lord's bosom...Amen
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by UpLoyo: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
kpawoosay: BUY A PLOT AND HALF OF LAND THAT HAS A
GREAT SITE AT NO 3 OSHODI STREET BY VIEN
ROAD SOUTH ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE. FOR
MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THESE
NUMBERS. 08039551933 OR 08064624687.

And you are so smart you think this is the right forum after someone just passed way? You are nothing but a clown.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by josh830: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Happy rest ma best female artist
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by M4gunners: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
RIP Sister.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alabsworld: Fine pix u ve got.

Thankies
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest in Peace dear

I read that that place is better than this place. that's why you refused to come back.

Though I do not know you personally but get to know you during My NYSC days when my roommate brought your VCD to our room in those days.

You kept us company during those boring lonely days in Bayelsa state through your ministration and your dance steps.

I have forgotten about you and your songs until NLS announced you passing. The name kind of rang bell but I still googled/ you-tubed just to be sure. then I realized it was you who was our companion in those days. I just want to say thank you for making it cool for us even though there was no network there to call our loved ones in that village,we got u to entertain us.

We have hope as Christians to meet on the Resurrection morning. I hope to identity you my dear on that day and I might scream " NA YOU KNOW ME BEFORE" rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by wordcat(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
rattlesnake: Except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God

You're a big FOOL.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
wordcat:

You're a big FOOL.

grin grin grin grin grin am sure u are satans h0mo partner...ur azz is surely on fireeee
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by wordcat(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Brotherman: out of ignorance a lot of people always wish a departed soul to always rest in peace ( RIP) instead of wishing them to journy well to greater activities beyond in accordance to how he or she lived and be rewarded accordingly.
Also a lot of people forget that our wishes (good or bad) to the departed does not in any way affect what ever reward or punishment waiting for them
LET US LIVE EACH DAY OF OUR LIVES AS IF IT IS OUR LAST DAY ON EARTH
DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT U WISH OTHERS TO DO TO U
u don't need any religion to enable u achieve this .

You and that your god that gives one infinite punishment for a finite sin are also FOOLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.