Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? (1179 Views)

Free Download Of The First Internet Millionaire Apprentice / Become An Internet Millionaire With Public And Private Label Right / How To Become An Internet Millionaire By Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? by fomsky(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2006
Thousands are getting rich on the Internet. So can YOU! SFI marketing group is offering a free package straight to your doorstep which will show you how to get YOUR share of the e-commerce revolution. This package includes:
a FREE book;
a FREE audio cassette;
a FREE CD-ROM;
6 FREE Special Reports;
and much MORE!!
Just go to  http://thisinternetmillionaire.is-groovin.it
Included is a free enrollment card you can fill if you are interested in joining the SFI Marketing Group affiliate network. SFI is the world's #1 Internet affiliate program. And because it was built for the Internet, you can literally start earning extra income within days. Everything you need is supplied including your own personalized Website, extensive marketing resources, training, and much more.
(Please note that you may have to pay for shipping and handling. I hope this will not deter you from this offer of a life-time.)

But if you want nothing to do with the above, that's ok.
Re: Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? by dontexe(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hello fomsky,
How do you do? I registered for the SFI afiliate program through a link on this forum. I have have completed the fast track and the only thing left for me is to upgrade to achieve the EA status. My sponsor is a nigerian based in UK, i sent him a message and he never replied. I would be glad if you can help me with what to do to achive the EA status. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? by naijadiva2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
is this a scheme.
Re: Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? by fomsky(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
naija_diva, no this is not a scam.
And this is for u dontexe:To upgrade to E.A status, you need to have an S.V.P of at least 10. To achieve this, u can either do two things: promote the products on ur gateway site or directly purchase products. The best product to promote in this regard is the liquid nutritional. It has an S.V.P OF 10 .If someone buys this through your site, u'll immediately get 10 S.V.P AND BE PROMOTED to E.A status. Otherwise, u can buy something yourself.
If u live in Nigeria, buying the nutritional products may not be so beneficial because of our NAFDAC restrictions so I'd advise you to register for the IAHBE, or the VIP site builder(this is a website). This will immediately give you E.A status. But because you are becoming E.A a long time after you joined, you will not be made a fast track member. Being a fast-track member qualifies you for many privileges. For instance, as a fast track member, SFI has given me 2 affiliates for no charge at all within the past week. I just got one today. I hope I'm not being too bold but the way I look at it, it might be better for u to opt out of SFI and then rejoin through me.(Go to http://here.is/joinsfi And then become E.A. This way, you'll become fast-track member and receive this privilege amongst others.
Re: Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? by spine: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2008
how much'll it cost me (naira equivalent) to become a iahbe member an upgrade to EA status ASAP?
whats d procedure for same?

also is it @ EA status that one can begin to earn monthly commissions? or is there more to be done?
thank for your anticipated feedback.
cheers

Gnld Oxygen Bleach / Fingerlings,brook Stock And Table Size Cat Fish For Sale / Ayoalao Photography [top Wedding Photographer In Nigeria]