Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling (1560 Views)

Kiss Daniel AKA Woju Master Accused Of Stealing,selfish And Greedy. / Tyga Said People Are Telling Him His Gaining Weight Not Funny See Pics / Oprah Winfrey Calls Kim Kardashian A Fraudulent And Selfish Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
They just think in Money, money, money, fame, fame, fame.. While millions of Nigerians are living for less than $1 dollars everydays.
They enjoy a expensive life in America, Europe, even in Lagos!
Why they can´t help?
They are just greedy and evil people. People should hate them!
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Godmother(f): 12:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Dude, they have worked for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it. Anyone who wants that lifestyle too should work hard and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by GameGuyPH: 1:24am On Jul 12, 2014
napema: They just think in Money, money, money, fame, fame, fame.. While millions of Nigerians are living for less than $1 dollars everydays.
They enjoy a expensive life in America, Europe, even in Lagos!
Why they can´t help?
They are just greedy and evil people. People should hate them!
Your government should take care of you, why don't you carry your anger and frustrations to the i.diots in power?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Godmother: Dude, they have worked for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it. Anyone who wants that lifestyle too should work hard and pray.

They didn´t work too much. Just that for a film they pay them millions of Naira, when the Nollywood films are the worst!! This is an example of the unfairness of life. And like you, they are more selfish and self-centered
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
GameGuyPH:
Your government should take care of you, why don't you carry your anger and frustrations to the i.diots in power?

You are a stupid person with no arguments for dialogue.
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
napema:

They didn´t work too much. Just that for a film they pay them millions of Naira, when the Nollywood films are the worst!! This is an example of the unfairness of life. And like you, they are more selfish and self-centered

Jeez! Are you saying I'm selfish and self-centered?!
And you know this how? Or an evil spirit from ur village whispered this lie to u.
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Godmother:

And you know this how? Or an evil spirit from ur village whispered this lie to u.

You show your ignorance and stupidity at very high levels wink
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Godmother(f): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
napema:

You show your ignorance and stupidity at very high levels wink

I won't dignify your post with a response.
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Godmother:

lol, good question. I wonder where people get that idea that bc peeps in entertainment are making good money, they shud start giving every single being out there - giving is all about choice. If they wanna give - fine : if not, aint sure we can hold that against them. All man for himsef...God for all...hah'

3 Likes

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol, good question. I wonder where people get that idea that bc peeps in entertainment are making good money, they shud start giving every single being out there - giving is all about choice. If they wanna give - fine : if not, aint sure we can hold that against them. All man for himsef...God for all...hah'

Thanx jare. Giving isn't mandatory for them, though it would be an admirable quality. Nobody was there for them was the going was tough. I heard of a popolar celeb who used to trek miles to a music destination to perform for change years back. He's now made and I'm sure people would also criticise him if he decides to start living a good life.

We should let these people be abeg and pray that god shud give us our own money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmnnn

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Godmother:

I won't dignify your post with a response.

You don´t have dignity.
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by xandyE(f): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2014
napema:

You don´t have dignity.

Did u create a thread to insult and abuse people dat will comment on it? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
xandyE:

Did u create a thread to insult and abuse people dat will comment on it? Nawa o

I am just answering the stupid questions like now.
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by xandyE(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
napema:

I am just answering the stupid questions like now.

Well answer wit some respect
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
xandyE:

Well answer wit some respect

You don´t worth respect
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by xandyE(f): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
napema:

You don´t worth respect

Tnk u God bless u
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by napema(f): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
xandyE:

Tnk u God bless u

Amen
Re: Why Nowollywood People Are So Selfish And Unfeeling by laplace19(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wetin be Nowollywood?.... abi they don change name@Op? grin

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Kim K Looking Super Hot In Transparent Outfit To GQ Awards / Real Names Of Some Nigerian Music Stars / Seyi Shey And Clarence Peters Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.