Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Does One Get Arthritis? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Does One Get Arthritis? (533 Views)

A: How Does A Tree Get Pregnant? / How Does Akin And Pawpaw Screw? / What Causes People To Have Arthritis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Get Arthritis? by chuqudy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
An over-enthusiastic priest once found himself seated alongside a hippie-looking young man in a rail way compartment. Positive he was on to drugs, the priest longed for an opening to deliver a lecture. Of a sudden, the young fellow turned to the priest and asked: “Father, how does one get arthritis?” Feeling this was his chance, the priest went into his subject with gusto. “One gets arthritis by drinking alcohol, by taking drugs, by mixing with women and indulging in smoking. You should give up such things, my boy?” “Who! Me!” exclaimed the young man. “But I don’t do those things.” “Really! Then why did you ask that question just now?” enquired the priest. “Oh, I was just curious to know how one gets it,” said the young man. “My mother told me that our bishop has got arthritis.”

(1) (Reply)

? / “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun / After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.