Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit (33518 Views)

Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Cynthia Morgan Stuns In Red Outfit Shows Cleavages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
I think Omotola has PR officers on NL, maybe her relatives or close friends are on NL because any stupid comment complimenting her fatass gets a like[s].
Make she go retire jor.
Worn out attention whøring old bag.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nmeri17: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
rattlesnake: hmmm

WHAT DO U SEE MY PEOPLE shocked shocked shocked shocked

GOODNIGHT angry angry angry angry

lmmmaaaaooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by ifekemmy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Red or orange outfit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by BrightDeGea(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
soldierdollar:

That's how u put evil ideas in someone's head . Is omotola not someone's mom ?fool.ish man
he didn't insult omotola, he gave his own opinion not insult, I think you are more foolis.h.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
fellis: I think Omotola has PR officers on NL, maybe her relatives or close friends are on NL because any stupid comment complimenting her fatass gets a like[s].
Make she go retire jor.
Worn out attention whøring old bag.

Or maybe people actually find her attractive. Why so full of hate?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Or maybe people actually find her attractive. Why so full of hate?

Na her PR Officers be that, don't be deceived.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
fellis:

Na her PR Officers be that, don't be deceived.

Err.. you don't seem to get what I'm implying. I'm one of those people.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya:
Err.. you don't seem to get what I'm implying. I'm one of those people.

How did you imply it before?

Whatever.
I still think she's an old bag.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by soldierdollar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
BrightDeGea: he didn't insult omotola, he gave his own opinion not insult, I think you are more foolis.h.
Did I insult anybody's mom ? That's how you failed your jamb comprehension ! Go back and read my post again . Cockerel brain grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by yeloyhemzy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wow! Love that gown! wink

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Infinate: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" understand?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by robinicule(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

It mustn't be Valentine's day before she decides to look Ukwu-ish n astonishing in Red angry tongue
haha oga ooo are u an attourney , see as u dey tackle me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by abdullkabar(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is it me or she has lost all her shape undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by BrightDeGea(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
soldierdollar:
Did I insult anybody's mom ? That's how you failed your jamb comprehension ! Go back and read my post again . Cockerel brain grin
nobody liked what you just posted because its a lie. bye
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by swtme(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Konga advert. ..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
It seems Tiwa Savage needs to enroll for classes with this woman to learn how to be classy, before she permanently becomes too trashy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by soldierdollar(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
BrightDeGea: nobody liked what you just posted because its a lie. bye

Go check for yourself . blind bat grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Tinucrown(f): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2014
mokane28: is that white ride she was coming out from not the same ride that was used to carry kefee's corpse? bw this lady don dey old she should quit doing omo sexy omo sexy all the time
bad belle
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by justi4jesu(f): 4:09am On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: haha oga ooo are u an attourney , see as u dey tackle me

No mind me jare grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by beeevan: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Omotala is not even up to 45, what makes her an old hag? Celebrities are ageless, so we can as well quit the beef and say well done to a fellow woman who has done well for herself. She can compete favorably with some women under 30,she looks good.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Sagamite(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
I like her dressing but the thing I don't like about her is that she is one of those dumb Nigerians that somehow refused to give their kids local names.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by SenatorJames(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
jeffizy: The same kind of car that took kefee to her final home.
sad
Nice outfit by the way.
Meaning?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
fellis:
Lwkmd. No mind am.
Old mama feeling funky.
She's still beautiful... she Just needs exercise to reduce the excess fat and
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
nma24: She's still beautiful... she Just needs exercise to reduce the excess fat and
She's still a bit fine though, I'll admit that.
But you're right, she could do with some weightloss.

I'm wondering why you dug this topic up to say that.. . . . . . Abi are you one of PR staff? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo / Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) / Tosyn Bucknor Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.