Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,139 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Show Your Best Android Applications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show Your Best Android Applications (961 Views)

ANDROID APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT / 10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Best Android Applications by iscom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's good to do this from time to time to enable people know best and new applications in the market. This is what we have been doing before. Show your own now... Oya let's go
1. Tiny flashlight : best flashlight.
2. Go sms pro: give your message another look.
3. Clean master :security, cleaner, memory booster.
4. Line selfies sticker ; use your pic to make sticker.
5. Evernote :take note, edit, share...
6. Viber: A messenger with good sticker...
7. Avg mobile security : protect your phone...
8. Medscape: good for medical students, nurses... all about conditions and drugs...
9.Pocket pill: medical students...
10. Titanium backup : backup your stuff...
11.Bloggeriod: use your Android to create website and and use this app send information to it...
12. Greenify: prevent ram/data usage...
13. Droidwall : use your phone like java...
14.dropbox; store your files in the Internet and get them everywhere you go....
15. Smart launcher pro : is the best for me after going through nova, apex, aviate, go, adw, etc.
No fighting just show your own.
Re: Show Your Best Android Applications by 3kay945(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
iscom: It's good to do this from time to time to enable people know best and new applications in the market. This is what we have been doing before. Show your own now... Oya let's go
1. Tiny flashlight : best flashlight.
2. Go sms pro: give your message another look.
3. Clean master :security, cleaner, memory booster.
4. Line selfies sticker ; use your pic to make sticker.
5. Evernote :take note, edit, share...
6. Viber: A messenger with good sticker...
7. Avg mobile security : protect your phone...
8. Medscape: good for medical students, nurses... all about conditions and drugs...
9.Pocket pill: medical students...
10. Titanium backup : backup your stuff...
11.Bloggeriod: use your Android to create website and and use this app send information to it...
12. Greenify: prevent ram/data usage...
13. Droidwall : use your phone like java...
14.dropbox; store your files in the Internet and get them everywhere you go....
15. Smart launcher pro : is the best for me after going through nova, apex, aviate, go, adw, etc.
No fighting just show your own.

Smart luncher pro is paid applicatio..or you mean the free version?
Re: Show Your Best Android Applications by iscom(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2014
3kay945:

Smart luncher pro is paid applicatio..or you mean the free version?
you can download the pro free using blackmart alpha. Very good launcher.
Re: Show Your Best Android Applications by 3kay945(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
iscom: you can download the pro free using blackmart alpha. Very good launcher.

Am sorry I should have thank you earlier. The free version of it is a bomb. Most especially the video wallpaper made possible, I really love it.
Is there any much difference between the pro version and free ?
Re: Show Your Best Android Applications by iscom(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
3kay945:

Am sorry I should have thank you earlier. The free version of it is a bomb. Most especially the video wallpaper made possible, I really love it.
Is there any much difference between the pro version and free ?
no big difference, it's just :No ads in pro and ability to perform a function by double touching the screen, swipe download, up, and sides to perform a function. Just Google it.
Re: Show Your Best Android Applications by 3kay945(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
iscom: no big difference, it's just :No ads in pro and ability to perform a function by double touching the screen, swipe download, up, and sides to perform a function. Just Google it.
Already installed the pro. Kool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Etisalat? / MTN Bis Rocking Hard On PC And Android Via Simple Sever / OPSSON Probs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.