Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees (30955 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? / Fifa Ten Man Shortlist For The 2014 World Cup Golden Ball. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
It has to be Thomas Muller or James Rodriguez

But if Argentina win the world cup then it going to be messi
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by yim(f): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2014
ddippset: messi is in the final, robben isn't! There is a gulf in class between playing in the semi final and playing in the final. Which james? The same one who didn't cross the quarter finals? The golden boot is ok for him!
Oga, final doesn't determine golden ball, so I believe Robben or Rodriguez should win it
Messi is kul but when he faced a good team I didn't even see him. I mean Netherlands, if not for penalty, Messi didn't do much in that match
Rodriguez got Colombia to their best WC outing: dat is awesome
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by ddippset(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2014
yim:
Oga, final doesn't determine golden ball, so I believe Robben or Rodriguez should win it
Messi is kul but when he faced a good team I didn't even see him. I mean Netherlands, if not for penalty, Messi didn't do much in that match
how would you see him? how would you? if aguero had gotten over his match rustiness and scored from that messi's assist, you would have seen him. or if after messi beat vlaar and kyut on the right side and delivered a cross into the box with his weak right foot, that big headed maxi rodiguez was able to side foot his ball properly from 8 yards into the net, you would have seen messi. you definitely would have!
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by ddippset(m): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2014
yim:
james did very well and colombia have been doing very well over the last couple of years and were seeded by FIFA, their world cup quarter final feat this time doesnt come as a surprise except to a football rookie. robben has done very well as well. he hasnt scored since his second match, though he has been influential. same with messi- only player to win 4 man of the match awards, he scored in his first 3 games, assisted against switzerland, against belgium he held off the ball against 3 belgium midfielders and dazzled round them and found de maria whose deflected shot fell to higuain, against netherlands it only took maxi rodriguez to score from that begging chance for messi to win another assist and another man of the match award but maxi blew it. WHAT AM I SAYING WITH ALL THIS LONG GRAMMAR? the 3 players have all been equally influential but the tie breaker is this- messi is playing in the final and they are not! MESSI OR MULLER WINS THE GOLDEN BALL!
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by Swtdiva(f): 1:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Muller
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by stilphunky: 1:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Robben.
Muller
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by cheguevera: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2014
RON VLAAR FOR ME, BUT THOMAS MULLER IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2014
Messi difinetly should get the Golden balls awards...I thought Beckham was a previous Golden balls winners? undecided
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2014
glitest: Messi difinetly should get the Golden balls awards...I thought Beckham was a previous Golden balls winners? undecided
#Tellusthetruth grin
Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by shanktang(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Make him just go into modeling. ..i sure say him go like mirror die!!

Na true talk o if to say fifa do competition for world mirror instead of world cup the guy for spill blood and die for field to make sure say team portugal win am o, I sware na five five nil every team go dey chop for their hand, up Cr7

1 Like

Re: FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees by theking5: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Where is Arjen Robben in that list? He is d best player in this world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.