Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat (587 Views)

Manchester United Fan Commits Suicide / Sad: Man United Fan Commits Suicide Following Defeat (video) / Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide(Video of the Hanging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Ochiske(m): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2014
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A teenager in eastern Nepal committed suicide after her favorite team Brazil lost badly to Germany in the World Cup semifinals, police said Thursday.

Police said the 10th grade student was depressed and hanged herself from the ceiling on Wednesday morning in Bharaul village located400 kilometers (250 miles) east of the capital Katmandu.

Sikkim Manipal UniversitySmude.edu.in/MBA_Admissions_Open

The teenager was identified as Pragya Thapa.
Her mother found her hanging from the ceiling in her room. She was living with her mother and grandparents while her father was abroad working.Police said they were investigatingand the body had been sent for autopsy.

Brazil lost 7-1 to Germany in the semifinal on Tuesday

https://in.news.yahoo.com/nepal-teenager-commits-suicide-brazil-defeat-034239065.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2048203508
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2014
the guy dey madt
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Smartsyn(m): 2:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmm, that will not change the score nor stop the worldcup, it ll only make news and the world moves on.

I ll rather kill myself than to commit suicide - Patience 2013.
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by daryoor(m): 4:18am On Jul 12, 2014
in na so peson suppose dey commit suicide i for don die like 1000 times

no light...suicide
no bis...suicide
school strike for months...suicide
no job...suicide
break up...suicide
flat tire..suicide
nairaland ban me...suicide

1 Like

Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by faithugo64(f): 4:26am On Jul 12, 2014
STUPIDITY! He is dead now so what changed. His dying did not secure a place for his country in the finals.i hope he gives God a good explanation on why he chose to die for football instead of the gospel
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2014
foolish child. . . abiku
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2014
The mumu no be Brazilian sef angry angry angry
Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Ochiske(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2014
daryoor: in na so peson suppose dey commit suicide i for don die like 1000 times

no light...suicide
no bis...suicide
school strike for months...suicide
no job...suicide
break up...suicide
flat tire..suicide
nairaland ban me...suicide

grin grin
Rigging of Election - succide
your car spoil - succide
fuel scarcity - succide

1 Like

Re: Fan Commits Succide After Brazil's Defeat by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Ochiske:

grin grin
Rigging of Election - succide
your car spoil - succide
fuel scarcity - succide
lol......your car spoil - suicide

(1) (Reply)

The 50 Most Valuable Players After The World Cup / A Female Coach Wins A World Cup Should She Be Promoted To Coach The Men's Team! / Loic Remy To Chelsea Done Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.