Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term (641 Views)

“it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by danieloke(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
My fellow people in osun,dont b decieve by those sugar coated mouth politicians, they av noting 2 offer u,they re less concern about the development of the state,they dont care about the education of the students,they re not concern about health facilities and employment but there motives are embezlement of money,planning of parties for the comisioning of a pulley well(kongadero),sponsoring there party members abroad for ileya and Easter festival,wearing ANKARA uniform,distribution of rice and money and hiring of tugs who have decided to be nuisance to the Society. They have no plan for u,I urge us to support ogbeni RAUF AREGBESOLA for the second time.is a man of vission and mission,let's keep the flag flying by supporting OGBENI for the positive change and stop negotiating ur voters card for money,VOTE wisely and remember the future of ur siblings.may we not end up in pits of regreat and sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2014
danieloke: My fellow people in osun,dont b decieve by those sugar coated mouth politicians, they av noting 2 offer u,they re less concern about the development of the state,they dont care about the education of the students,they re not concern about health facilities and employment but there motives are embezlement of money,planning of parties for the comisioning of a pulley well(kongadero),sponsoring there party members abroad for ileya and Easter festival,wearing ANKARA uniform,distribution of rice and money and hiring of tugs who have decided to be nuisance to the Society. They have no plan for u,I urge us to support ogbeni RAUF AREGBESOLA for the second time.is a man of vission and mission,let's keep the flag flying by supporting OGBENI for the positive change and stop negotiating ur voters card for money,VOTE wisely and remember the future of ur siblings.may we not end up in pits of regreat and sorrow.
aregbe's bag of rice is speaking through you
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by danieloke(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: aregbe's bag of rice is speaking through you
Am not based in osun n not to talk of receiving a bag of rice but u can visit that state n see a lot of changes in every sector.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by egift(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014

Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term - And he will have it.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by vicadex07(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Of course he deserves it and so does senator Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by felifeli: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Me too I deserve a term. You will see that the difference is clear.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by danieloke(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2014
felifeli: Me too I deserve a term. You will see that the difference is clear.
... Na which state u dey govern o ?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Deserve Another Term by felifeli: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
danieloke: ... Na which state u dey govern o ?
State of Emergency

(1) (Reply)

58 Killed In Hospitals In South Sudan Conflict / UK Probes Apc’s Alleged Link With Boko Haram •we Will React Appropriately —lai / ‘diplomatic Earthquake’ As Germany Halts Spy Cooperation With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.