Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Prayer For The National Cake!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For The National Cake!!! (480 Views)

Good News Naija: Obasanjo Returns What He Has Eaten From Nigeria’s National Cake / President Jonathan Cuts National Cake In Israel! -Photos / National Cake Or National 419 - Where is the promised colossus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For The National Cake!!! by jeron1(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Baba God, this is the national cake... The national cake of my country Nigeria. The cake has been in existence since 1914 & yet non of my fore-fathers tasted from it. Our past leaders ate soooo much from this cake & still looks as if its untouched which shows that You only blessed us with this cake cos if it was from men, it would av been history by now. Even in this pix, u can see that only a few are cutting the cake and people like sambo were even strecthing to hold the knife and the ones that couldnt hold or stretch hands were still smiling. El-rufai, Tinubu, IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Abacha, stella ODuah, Isah Yuguda, Shekarau, Okadigbo, Ibori, Igbinedion and co ate from this cake and as much as they ate, they only ate a negligible amount not even up to 0.00001% of the full cake. Lord, guide my footstep to where ever this cake is so i can take and eat my share. Redirect my footstep if i am on the wrong track. Use me to rewrite the history of ny generation using this cake. Let someone recommend me like Ziba recommended Mephibosheth to King David and as Buhari recommended Dora Akinyuli to OBJ. God, even the icing, i dont want. Whatsoever i need to achieve or get to be recommended, help me achieve it. Devinely favour me, send me helper and recommender...

Yours Sincerely

Engr Jeremiah G Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Orji To Host Empower Nigeria Road Show / Boko Haram Throws Explosives Into Homes, Shoots Dead Civilians / Group Demands Arrest Of Ijaw, Arewa Leaders Over Calls For Dissolutionof Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.