Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Brand New Cien Beauty Correction Formular - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Brand New Cien Beauty Correction Formular (2321 Views)

SEE Photo: Kim K Is The Brand Ambassador For Hype / #ankara Is The Trend#nitta Is The Brand#colour Is The Spice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Brand New Cien Beauty Correction Formular by SirUchenna(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Welcome to the new age of beauty and fashion.

I am here to introduce to you, a brand new beauty tool, specially design and created for all colour type.

After decades of delay and struggle to achieve a certain beauty standard, all effort seems abortive?, nothing seems to work for your beauty urge?

I proudly introduce to you, a brand new foreing ( HOLLAND ) made beauty kits, which contains every beauty tools that will enhance all kinds of body colour.

This is a (10) TEN in one formular.

* CIEN BODY CREAM

* CIEN BATHING SOAP

* CIEN BODY SPRAY

* CIEN PERFUME

* CIEN SHOWER GEL

* CIEN LIPGLOSS

* CIEN MAKEUP KITS

* CIEN WATERPROOF MASCARA

* CIEN NAIL POLISH

* CIEN FACIAL POWDER

PLUS ONE FREE CIEN MOUTH WASH.

This is the cheapest offer that have ever existed for just 20,000naira only, and all your beauty problems will be solved.

Kindly contact me via

+(234)-(0)-9039205941

or

you can whatsapp me via the same number.

God Bless.

Re: The Brand New Cien Beauty Correction Formular by lightblue: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please how can I get Cien products in Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Go Bright For Church / Latest Ankara Styles-choose A Styles For You And Your Spouse / Where Can I Buy These Leather Jackets In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.