Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV (830 Views)

Very Urgent Vacancy (CV Submision extended to wed 24th Feb,2016) / Heritage Bank Nationwide Cv/resume Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by promise46(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello nairalanders please I want to write a cV for the first time and I be needing help and guiding rules in writing a standard CV for myself with Nairaland approved standard .Thank you very much
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
promise46: Hello nairalanders please I want to write a cV for the first time and I be needing help and guiding rules in writing a standard CV for myself with Nairaland approved standard .Thank you very much
I think i can help you with that. Where in lag r u? Can u come to ebute meta So that i can teach you how to do it properly nextime free of charge.
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by xta2: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
oluface: I think i can help you with that. Where in lag r u? Can u come to ebute meta So that i can teach you how to do it properly nextime free of charge.

MUST THE OP COME TO U B4 U CAN ASSIST IN WRITING UP A CV
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by nellyquash(f): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
xta2:

Don't mind him. tongue
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
xta2:

Okay Oppp where are u i will come o. Xta2 are u pleased now?
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by bakingsoda: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
promise46: Hello nairalanders please I want to write a cV for the first time and I be needing help and guiding rules in writing a standard CV for myself with Nairaland approved standard .Thank you very much

http://adminix..com/2014/01/contents-and-layout-of-standard-cv-your.html?m=1
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by promise46(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please nairalanders here is my email mbachuvalentinepromise@gmail.com. I really want a format so I can use it to put up a good CV. Thank you
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by mazieze: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
please my beloved brothers and sister's please some one should help me with a format of a standard CV my email is chinedumazi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
okay
Re: I Need Help On How To Construct Naija CV by promise46(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please NairÀlanders I need help on writing a CV for my IT which am about to start in few months time and I'll be needing samples so I can put up something very good as my CV here's my email mbachuvalentinepromise@gmail.com. Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Interior Designer At Blue Mahogany Ltd / Facilitators And Instructors Needed!!! / Vacancies In A Leading Global Supplier Of Technology & Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.