Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? (1000 Views)

The New Facebook Autopilot Cash Machine, Email Marketing And Online Mini Import / Web Traffic And Your Online Businesses Why You Cannot Ignore It Now! / Pls,create This Directory For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by Afam(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2006
Can see the thread with the above named topic on this section of Nairaland anymore.

Was it removed or deleted? If positive, why?

I hope it's not a case of arrogance or intolerance by the site admin.

If a thread has not gone against any stipulated rule on this website I think it amounts to sheer abuse of priviledge for someone to remove the thread without explanations.

People make the forum, the forum will be dead without people.

Mutual respect is key for one to succeed in life.
Re: Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by k9(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2006
doble amen to that
Re: Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by Skidoc(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2006
I think you should SEARCH well before making any accusations. Patience is a virtue. grin

Anyway, I did a search for you and I found some similar topics which are most likely what you are looking for.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17765.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17844.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1262.0.html
Re: Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by Afam(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2006
Skidoc,

I know how to use the search feature, I do not need to search for a post a made on a discussion forum because I know where I posted the thread.

I am also not interested in similar posts.

However, from your investigation and searching the post in question was obviously moved to another section of the forum without any notice or link stating the thread has been moved to another location (which is standard practice anyway).

I agree that patience is a virtue and I task you to agree to it also because you would have come to a different conclusion if you had understood my post very clearly.
Re: Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by Skidoc(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
Well you thought the post was deleted and as you can see, it wasn't! So no need beating about the bush hun! tongue tongue Instead of you to just admit that and thank me for helping you to search. grin
Re: Nigeria Directory For Both Regular And Online Businesses Thread Removed, Why? by Afam(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2006
Learning to apportion blame appropriately is something that we all need to imbibe.

My post was about my thread being removed and it remains so or did you think I should search for a post I made in a particular category before complaining?

I cannot remember ever posting anything in the Business category and for my post to end up there with no reason is what I am not happy about.

The post of NL trying to setup an online directory was and remains under the Internet section so why is mine deemed fit for reposting in another category.

My dear, what goes around comes around, when you see something wrong and you choose to support it then just know that it is only a matter of time that you will find yourself in a similar position.

So, back to the original topic, my post was removed and sent to another category and I questioned why even though I had thought it was deleted.

I search when I am looking for something I don't know the exact location, I don't search for my posts because I know where I make them.

(1) (Reply)

Google!what's The Trick? / Log In With An Ip Address / Someone Help Me Out! How Do I Get This Dvd Video Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.