Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Shocking Discovery - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Discovery (1110 Views)

Shocking Discovery.... / Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) / Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Discovery by owunnegodswill(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
One man was busy in the parlour watching news line.the wife was busy in the maids room quorelling with the maid.beating her and accusing her for been stealing all her pants.the maid was defensive,crying and telling her-aunty i no de touch your pants.they took the mata to the oga at the parlour.the man after hearing his wife's report asked the maid to tell him the truth.the maid was very dissappointed with the oga.she cries-oga even u.no be only you know say i no de wear pant for this house.if u are the wife what will u do?if u are the oga what will u do to cover ur ass at this point?
Re: Shocking Discovery by owunnegodswill(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Make una no make me call u bad belle make una say something jo
Re: Shocking Discovery by wisdomruffcoin: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]if na me be husband i go say na bcus the girl no sabi speak english
Re: Shocking Discovery by owunnegodswill(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
What are u talking about she is saying that u are the only person that knows that she wear pant in that house.is that all u can say to defend ur self.

(1) (Reply)

I No Fit Laugh Ooooooh / Davido And D Snake..... / How Do You Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.