Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Myketech Web Design Promo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Myketech Web Design Promo (677 Views)

Website design promo! / XMAS Web Design Promo / Blog And Forum Design Promo (75% Discount) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myketech Web Design Promo by maekhel(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am Chimezie Michael the CEO of [url="http://www.myketech.net"]MykeTech[/url]. MykeTech is a fast growing web designing and development company in Nigeria. Am happy to announce to you that we are currently running a promo package , this promo package is aimed bat those wanting to own a website of their own but due to insufficient fund are unable to do so. With our promo package you can get the website that your heart desires, all you have to do is pay for domain name registration and web hosting then we will do the rest.
To Qualify For This Promo
This promo is strictly for Nairalanders only, so for you to qualify you have to visit our website www.myketech.net and send us a message using the contact us form or send your message directly to contact@myketech.net starting your message body with Nairalanders
Note: This promo is only open to three(3) people and selection will be based on first come, first serve.
Why This Promo Package
Below are the reasons we are creating this promo:
To build my portfolio (as you may already know)
To help those that can not afford to pay for website for now.
Important Notice
This promo package will only design website with basic functionality, for inclusion of other functionality we will have to charge you for those functionality.
Regards
Michael (www.myketech.net)
Re: Myketech Web Design Promo by SupremeDimeji(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner For My Social Network / Bulk SMS Design Analysis / Help Me How Do I Market My New Forum Site Without Paying A Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.