Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed (6547 Views)

Highly Compressed Android Games Free Download / Best Site To Download Highly Compressed Ppsspp Cso Games / Special Ops - MW3: The Nairaland Leaderboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by lordraiden(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
I downloaded cod mw3 highly compressed(23.3mb)but d link provided to get d password is dead.i tried to crack d password and i saw it going to take weeks meaning ma pc was go to b on for whole dat whole time so i gave up dat idea.so wat am asking is if anyone here has come across d file and found a password to open it
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by McMayor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hey man how are you doing? Came across your AD.... Can you let me know the name of the site if we can work on it together?....
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by guente02(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2014
lordraiden: I downloaded cod mw3 highly compressed(23.3mb)but d link provided to get d password is dead.i tried to crack d password and i saw it going to take weeks meaning ma pc was go to b on for whole dat whole time so i gave up dat idea.so wat am asking is if anyone here has come across d file and found a password to open it
Guy forget that thing.
The game is 5.92gb here and when installed its around 15gb.
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by lordraiden(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
guente02:
Guy forget that thing.
The game is 5.92gb here and when installed its around 15gb.
but some of dem dey work shaa,like cod4 I downloaded torrent,d game is 6.something gb compressed into a 98mb file and it works like a charm
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by lordraiden(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
McMayor: Hey man how are you doing? Came across your AD.... Can you let me know the name of the site if we can work on it together?....
just google cod mw3 highly compressed ,u will see many site dat u cn download it from bt d main prob is d password.
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by guente02(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
lordraiden: but some of dem dey work shaa,like cod4 I downloaded torrent,d game is 6.something gb compressed into a 98mb file and it works like a charm
Never knew.
I just go for the sure ones. All this compressed to me is just waste of data.
Re: Call Of Duty Mw3 Compressed by lordraiden(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
guente02:
Never knew.
I just go for the sure ones. All this compressed to me is just waste of data.
ya its true,I downloaded many of dem and its jst waste of my mb

(1) (Reply)

Clean Ps Vita For Just 22k / Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st / Preview: Heavy Rain: The Best Graphics Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.