Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! (610 Views)

Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / Vote 4 The Best Moderator On Nairaland / X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! by Waleskyzo1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
For all those who've been following this mundial one exciting area of it is d software called CORTANA which has correctly predicted all matches since d commencement of the knock-out phase!
Earlier yesterday the wizard software predicted Brazil to top Netherlands, and Germany, Argentina... but unfortunately Brazil seems to have fallen! which will be a great blow to Microsoft, who have made hay since d winning streak of cortana....
After all have been said I pray n believe that it's final prediction will be accurate cos I belong to #Teamanti-messi
Re: Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
hehe people go lose money for nairabet today grin
Re: Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! by Waleskyzo1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: hehe people go lose money for nairabet today grin
I nearly put money 4 d cortana oh......naso I 4 lose
Re: Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!! by tempem: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
cortana isn't perfect
That's one thing with machines, they fails when
they shouldn't have... No body would ever
believed that brazil will defeat Ned!

(1) (Reply)

....and I Threw Away The Suya! / Getting Admission With 2.2 In Canadian University. / What Comes To Your Mind When You Wake Up In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.