Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup (25540 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
No, I talk about everything. The one we, like the largest economy in Africa and many more like constructing Africa most modern place in Lagos, the Eko Atlantic city. Man, I am tripping for Nigeria. South Africans can't get it that Nigeria is the future of Africa.

May be. Just may be.

If Eko Atlantic city is all that you say it is - who has informed you that there's nothing like that happening here or to happen here? Who told you?

Look, I hope Nigeria's situation drastically improves so the likes of you can be proven right. For now - it's only LARGE ECONOMY on paper - not until we see the real stuff.

Later.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
South Africa has a government that is 3x richer than Nigerian government, irrespective of its smaller GDP than the latter.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

:

Get this into your billion neurons.

It takes an awful lot to develop a country to the level where SA is. Forget that folly of your so called being Africa's Largest Economy.

What is there to show for it? Surprisingly - many oil producing countries have a lot to show for that, and you? What magic does Nigeria have now to suddenly - in a blink of an eye just glitter?

It takes a whole lot.

e.g. to build one serious power plant - how many years does that take? And how many of those must Nigeria still build before you can even speak of stable power supply?

We are talking years my man - and in the meantime will SA be sitting back and folding her arms? If you say yes - how do you know that?

Keep blabbing. There are instances for you as references in the Middle east countries like Qatar and Dubai which achieve those feats with short period of time. There is no reason why Nigeria cannot do it. China did the same thing. Stop using old primitive man's approach to view this discussion. You are still living in the past if you continue to think like that.

Any nation with the potentials and resources can build a better society far good looking than yours. It all depends on plan, determination, resources and good coordination. With all the troubles of terror in the North we still edge your economy to become the largest in Africa. Doesn't that speak of something huge to come when we finally find solution to the insurgence?! Hahaha...

The power sector is receiving attention. It is just a matter of time and dedication. But, there is no power supply in SilverTown in South Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
Keep blabbing. There are instances for you as references in the Middle east countries like Qatar and Dubai which achieve those feats with short period of time. There is no reason why Nigeria cannot do it. China did the same thing. Stop using old primitive man's approach to view this discussion. You are still living in the past if you continue to think like that.

Any nation with the potentials and resources can build a better society far good looking than yours. It all depends on plan, determination, resources and good coordination. With all the troubles of terror in the North we still edge your economy to become the largest in Africa. Doesn't that speak of something huge to come when we finally find solution to the insurgence?! Hahaha...

The power sector is receiving attention. It is just a matter of time and dedication. But, there is no power supply in SilverTown in South Africa.

No power in Silvertown and where else?

After that list give us Nigeria's list and lets compare apples to apples.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

May be. Just may be.

If Eko Atlantic city is all that you say it is - who has informed you that there's nothing like that happening here or to happen here? Who told you?

Look, I hope Nigeria's situation drastically improves so the likes of you can be proven right. For now - it's only LARGE ECONOMY on paper - not until we see the real stuff.

Later.
I know because it is the best against all that is happening in African city construction. Those 50 years city construction plan you have in your is of no consequence. Just accept Nigeria is the true GIANT and join hand we the good people of your society to respect us. We will give you help whenever you need it. Just call on us we will be there for you as the GIANTS.

We are improving already. All you want to see is backward country who citizens would flock to your country for arms. No way we are going to do that. The least that can happen is to provide you your medicine at Hillbrow, man.

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

No power in Silvertown and where else?

After that list give us Nigeria's list and lets compare apples to apples.
Oh, yeah. We might as well compare your population size, HIV/AIDS cases, crime rate, richest people, etc.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah. We might as well compare your population size, HIV/AIDS cases, crime rate, richest people, etc.

Go ahead.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

Go ahead.
You know we have the richest man in the continent, etc. Hahaha... It is very refreshing to see the richest person in Africa from Nigeria.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria is a bush and I have personally been to that country many times from Enugu to Lagos. The air around it atmosphere is not fresh, it smells of a strong stench of fish ffrom their disorganised market. There is nothing American you see there and the country lags South Africa bitterly in terms of infrastructure and development.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: You know we have the richest man in the continent, etc. Hahaha... It is very refreshing to see the richest person in Africa from Nigeria.

Richest man in a poor country. A country rated as the poorest on the planet earth by World Bank. Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza: Nigeria is a bush and I have personally been to that country many times from Enugu to Lagos. The air around it atmosphere is not fresh, it smells of a strong stench of fish ffrom their disorganised market. There is nothing American you see there and the country lags South Africa bitterly in terms of infrastructure and development.
Hahaha... I like it the most when you start going about irrelevant things to support your points. Why would fat faces and fat-legged women in their big butt go on women FIFA world cup in place of Nigeria's Falconets? They(South Africans) are only going there to disgrace the continent as usual.

Talk about your Township bucket poo system and the squalor first, my friend.
lipsrsealed angry
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: You know we have the richest man in the continent, etc. Hahaha... It is very refreshing to see the richest person in Africa from Nigeria.

Hai khona i am not interested in individuals. It's ok my brother - let Naija keep doing what she's doing and we'll keep doing what we doing.

Good luck to both countries.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

Richest man in a poor country. A country rated as the poorest on the planet earth by World Bank. Shame!!

That is a big joke. How can the poorest country have the largest economy? You aren't making sense. You need to go back to South Africa's boring university.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:

Do not forget that you are the second most affected country in terms of HIV and the WHO even speculated that you might even be the first since your citizens do not do routine HIV tests, the same way South Africans do. You have highest rate of Infants infected with HIV in the world.

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

Hai khona i am not interested in individuals. It's ok my brother - let Naija keep doing what she's doing and we'll keep doing what we doing.

Good luck to both countries.
Okay. But, stop attacking innocent Africans on the streets out of your abundant xenophobia. It doesn't speak of a civilized society. Too many primitive black people in that country anyway.

You are always welcome to GIANT of Africa for help.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
That is a big joke. How can the poorest country have the largest economy? You aren't making sense. You need to go back to South Africa's boring university.

Economics 101, that is possible in every aspect. China is poor but still has the largest economy because of its population. More than 100 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. Fact!!!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

Do not forget that you are the second most affected country in terms of HIV and the WHO even speculated that you might even be the first since your citizens do not do routine HIV tests, the same way South Africans do. You have highest rate of Infants infected with HIV in the world.

Lol... There is no where WHO said that. That speculation is coming from your country's unknown bodies looking to make a partner in crime in Africa. Bwahaha... Looking at your small population in comparison to Nigeria's you would agree with me the difference is clear. Your people are walking corpses!

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

Economics 101, that is possible in every aspect. China is poor but still has the largest economy because of its population. More than 100 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. Fact!!!
You are deluded. I thought your case was lack of good education before but it is beyond that. You claim Nigeria is the poorest country in Africa yet it has the largest economy in Africa that disputes your false claim. The China's case you are using as analogy is totally different because China doesn't have the largest economy in the world and doesn't have the largest number of poor people either.

Going by your argument, I would say you need the Economics 101 from your undergraduate degree in your boring South African university the most.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Your richest man in Africa is not as generous as Mr Patrice Motsepe who is the not the richest in Africa yet he shared his wealth in half with poor South Africans.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: Okay. But, stop attacking innocent Africans on the streets out of your abundant xenophobia. It doesn't speak of a civilized society. Too many primitive black people in that country anyway.

Those in the league of your countryman Apatheist we will necklace without any mercy.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
You are deluded. I thought your case was lack of good education before but it is beyond that. You claim Nigeria is the poorest country in Africa yet it has the largest economy in Africa that disputes your false claim. The China's case you are using as analogy is totally different because China doesn't have the largest economy in the world and doesn't have the largest number of poor people either.

Going by your argument, I would say you need the Economics 101 from your undergraduate degree in your boring South African university the most.

Don't accuse me rather accuse the world bank. That does not change the fact that over 100 million citizens of Nigeria live below the bread line.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

Those in the league of your countryman Apatheist we will necklace without any mercy.
You will Necklace your deadbeat dad first.
Domkop!!!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza: Your richest man in Africa is not as generous as Mr Patrice Motsepe who is the not the richest in Africa yet he shared his wealth in half with poor South Africans.
www.philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/aliko-dangote-to-endow-foundation-with-1.2-billion

How much was your brokeass Patrice worth before? undecided
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:

Lol... There is no where WHO said that. That speculation is coming from your country's unknown bodies looking to make a partner in crime in Africa. Bwahaha... Looking at your small population in comparison to Nigeria's you would agree with me the difference is clear. Your people are walking corpses!

It won't help to dispute the corpses of your dying HIV infant population. You have the highest HIV infected babies in the world, finish and klaar!!! No argument, take that trophy proudly the same way you did when you took Africas largest economy title.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: Okay. But, stop attacking innocent Africans on the streets out of your abundant xenophobia. It doesn't speak of a civilized society. Too many primitive black people in that country anyway.

Tell your innocent Africans to stop selling drugs to our children and send them on errant even to overseas only to find themselves falling into the trap.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

Don't accuse me rather accuse the world bank. That does not change the fact that over 100 million citizens of Nigeria live below the bread line.

Bwahaha... I am not blaming you but blaming your lack of comprehension and inability to understand what 'poorest countries' is all about. You couldn't defend your claim of Nigeria being the poorest country in Africa while at the same time having the largest economy. That is preposterous to see coming from the citizen of the acclaimed most-advanced nation of Africa. Advanced African nation my dirty bottom indeed.

Now, you are using the World Bank as an excuse to run away from explaining yourself in this heated debate. I would say there is no where World Bank points to Nigeria to be the poorest country in Africa. At least, you could provide any citation. That is your reckless statement. That is how South Africans reason from their behind. It is not helping the continent and the country your represent here.

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Domkop!!!
I can't believe a civilized human being would reason like that. In the indispensable modern world South Africans still do things like savages.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

Tell your innocent Africans to stop selling drugs to our children and send them on errant even to overseas only to find themselves falling into the trap.
Oh, that is not an excuse. If there is no demand there cannot be supply. I thought you talk about economics 101 before. You are really a jerk! You drug blood!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Domkop!!!

You know it's possible. Aren't you a foreigner? It happened before.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: I can't believe a civilized human being would reason like that. In the indispensable modern world we are in South Africans still do things like savages.

Nigerians do necklace Nigerians as well . . . this should not surprise you.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

It won't help to dispute the corpses of your dying HIV infant population. You have the highest HIV infected babies in the world, finish and klaar!!! No argument, take that trophy proudly the same way you did when you took Africas largest economy title.

Bwahaha.. The infant prevalence case is in the minor compare to your total HIV/AIDS cases. The total counts the most. The mother-to-infant transmission rate is high but is being addressed. Those are walking corpses those are babies unlike your adults living with the dreaded condition. Hahaha...
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parolee:

Nigerians do necklace Nigerians as well . . . this should not surprise you.
Hahaha.. Pointing accusing fingers at the wrong people. Stop killing the innocent Africans in your society, primitive man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghana Knocked Out Of AFCON / Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) / Best Football Prediction Site %100 Daily Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.